Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-06-2013, 12:51 PM

From the cocaine dusted desk of Luca Arzegotti:

So, Heyman proves how much he needs me day by passing day. I, as some would say miraculously, won the European and UFO (and started the trend of people handing the latter belt to others, mind you) titles after showing up at Mega Madness and using my own crutches to beat down Sid Feder and I-Evertrust.

So, Heyman needs a title defense to make sure his show doesn't go under? Fine, I'll give him one.

I'll pick my date later; and since Heyman gave the order, it overrules the winner of that Diaz slut's tournament.

If Heyman wants me to defend my title (which he does. He won't get viewers if he just pawns the title on some schlep,) I'll pick my opponent.

All of you, convince me.

I'm waiting.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-06-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 09-06-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-07-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-08-2013, 05:27 AM