Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 12:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jessica Diaz Offers a Word of Advice to Gilmour's Would be Opponents
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-03-2013, 03:04 PM

(09-03-2013, 02:56 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: that may be true ms diaz.. but if u do not let me fight in the place where I won 9 xtreme titles and 5 deathmatch titles, things will not end well for you.. let's let all this petty shit slide and lift the ban. you can watch as I run through your so called competitors and get whats rightfully mine and thats the 24/7 briefcase..

the choice is yours milady

You really are deluded, aren't you? What was the action that got you banned in the first place? Oh, that's right, threatening me. Now, what are you doing to try to convince me to lift the ban?

Oh right, more threats.

My choice is to let the ban remain. For that, and the fact that you're so stupid that you don't even know what earthly possession that you're fighting so badly to get.

It's a contract for a match with either Luca Arzegotti, or Eli James/Alexandra Callaway, you twit.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jessica Diaz Offers a Word of Advice to Gilmour's Would be Opponents - by Jessie-ica Diaz - 09-03-2013, 03:04 PM