Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-29-2013, 04:32 PM

XWF99.com

Lastnights WPW (Womenz Pro Wrestling) promotion one night only Pay Per View Event titled Divas Destruction main evented two of Xtreme Wrestling Federations biggest names in the company, Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano. Although new to the XWF both female competitors have become household names within just a short amount of time and their main event match at last nights WPW event showed exactely why along with a surprise ending that shocked the wrestling world. Check out the video and highlights of last nights match below.

The video opened showing both women already in the WPW ring pre-stretching for their match, commentary could be heard in the background over the thousands of screaming fans in attendance for the one night only event.

LESLIE ADAMS: "Well, these two both debuted in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation around the same time, and they've reeally had a good run since."

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "Couldn't have said it better myself, I can't wait to see what these two bring to tonights show."

The match started out with both women quickly locking up, their strength almost matched as both women faught intensely for the upperhand, Ursula Areano coming out on top with a swift kick to Sarah Saint James midsection. You could almost hear the wind escape from her lips as she bent over grabbing her midsection as Ursula Areano followed up with a devastating DDT, the sound of Sarah Saint James head hitting the ring mat echoed throughout the arena.

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "Wow what a DDT from Ursula Areano!"

Ursula Areano threw her hands in the air taunting the crowd as they began chanting her name.

LESLIE ADAMS: "It's no surprise here that Ursula Areano is the fan favorite tonight."

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "Well like you said it's not a big surprise to anyone here. After Sarah Saint James match at XWF's Helldome match in December which resulted in the death of Eric Sage alot of people turned their back on the Diva after rumors and speculation filled the wrestling world that it was no accident at all and that Sarah Saint James knew exactely what she was doing after delevering a fatal move to Sage resulting in a broken neck and a complete shifting of his spinal cord."

As the two commentators continued talking Ursula Areano had kept control of the match with one furocious move after another.

[color=LESLIE ADAMS: "Clearly Ursula Areano is having no problem keeping control of this match."][/color]

Just as Leslie had said that Sarah Saint James had broken out of a full nelson and countered with a swinging neckbreaker.

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "You know you are bad luck Leslie, just when I thought Ursula Areano had this match in the bag boom a quick turn of events."

Ursula Areano and Sarah Saint James continued batteling for twenty more minutes control of the match bouncing back and forth between the two very determined Divas, fans were astonished and at awe as both women had even at one point in the match obtained foreign objects and hitting each other with numberous chair shots and mind blowing sledgehammer hits to the back and chest.

Finally both women connected Ursula Areano with a chairshot to Sarah Saint James skull, and Sarah Saint James with a superkick to Ursula Areano's chin causing both women to fall to the ground their arms resting over their opponents chest for a double pin. The referee dropped to the floor and began his count, but was inturupted by the PA system blaring "Living Dead Girl" by Rob Zombie as Sincere Lee Wild, and Queen Viki Xtreme came running down the stage ramp and into the ring.

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "Oh my god Sincere Lee Wild, and Queen Viki Xtreme where did they come from?"

LESLIE ADAMS: "I have no unearthly idea, but Sincere Lee Wild has been known for her vicious mean streak and had left the Xtreme Wrestling Federation following a full investigation after being rumored to have paid off officials to help her win matches."

Sincere Lee Wild and Queen Viki Xtreme slid into the ring and began dominating both women as they connected with kick after kick to the two already exhausted XWF Divas. But showing just why they were among some of XWF's most elite talent both women mustered enough energy to get back to their feet. Sarah Saint James connecting with a Poetry In Motion DDT on Sincere Lee Wild, and Ursula Areano climbing the turnbuckle and connecting with a Argentinian Train to Queen Viki Xtreme.

The fans let out a wave of mixed reactions cheering for Ursula Areano and booing for Sarah Saint James as both women walked backwards to the center of the ring bumping into one another. Both women spun around facing each other with their fist in the air ready to lock back up as the fans egged it on chanting "Fight, Fight, Fight".

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "Wait what's this?"

Victoria Knight screamed through her headset as Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano moved towards one another embracing in a hug.

LESLIE ADAMS: "I can't beleive this, are they just showing their respect for each other after the amazing match they just had?"

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "I don't know, but we are about to find out Sarah Saint James in motioning for a microphone."

Pacing the ring in attempt to catch her breath Sarah Saint James finally held the microphone up to her lips addressing the fans.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "I told everyone that there was a storm coming, that I was on the hunt for raw talent within the XWF, and at the last Saturday Impact when I saw Ursula Areano in her match against......wait who were you fighting again Are?"

Sarah Saint James asked looking over at Ursula Areano who sarcastically shrugged her shoulders.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Jezebel Heretic I do believe, someone who thought they had what it took to be in the business, but apparently was mistaken. That night when I inturupted their match, I said that you have to stand for something in this business and clearly Aer does. She showed me that night, and she showed me again tonight that together we can be one of the most dominating forces in the XWF and that we can take what is rightfully ours, the Xtreme Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles."

The fans booed as Sarah continued talking.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: Clearly the fans have not got it through their thick skulls that I don't give a damn about what they think of me, I didn't go the the XWF to make friends and get on my knees to suck off Shane or any other suit to get what I want, I went to the XWF to take what I want. Are and I, well we are Picture Perfect, our flawless moves in the ring show that, and our flawless looks outside the ring show that. We were going to wait for this upcoming Saturday Night Shove It, to introduce the Xtreme Wresetling Federation to its hottest new tag team, Picture Perfect, but what better why not debut it tonight after kicking the hell out of one of XWF's used up old hags like Sincere Lee Wild who cheated her way to the top? I hope you don't mind Aer, I just couldn't wait to tell our fans?"

The fans let out another wave of boos as Ursula Areano shook her head confirming that Sarah Saint James was okay for announcing their newly formed tag team.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "So XWF, and especially you Peter Gilmour I hope your ready because Picture Perfect is just one click away from taking away those Tag Team titles."

With that Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano exited the ring.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUr0kfEtCxiQVKJSdcL0A...cFe9gCa0UU]

The WPW cameras faded ending the one night PPV event.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sincere Lee Wild's post:
(01-29-2013), (01-31-2013)

Messages In This Thread
XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Sincere Lee Wild - 01-29-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Chasm - 01-31-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Angelus - 01-30-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Jeff Hardy - 02-01-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Nio - 02-01-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Jeff Hardy - 02-01-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Jeff Hardy - 02-01-2013, 09:33 AM