Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 06:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANARCHY OF THE DAMNED - 10/26/2023
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-27-2023, 02:34 PM

(10-27-2023, 01:32 PM)B.O.B. D Said: B.O.B. D washes up onto land, Xtreme Title still in tow. He coughs up a bunch of water, and damn near a lung, before turning towards the camera and speaking.

"I gotta give ya credit, Oz, I thought this would be my easiest Title defense yet, and it ended up being the HARDEST. Props, you earned the right to drag me into the sea tonight."

D picks his belt out of the sand and holds it up, an intense look on his face.

"That's one for Anarchy, one for pay-per-view, and one for Warfare; whether they think they're gonna give me credit for it or not, the fact of the matter IS I did technically have a successful Title Defense when TK got me and Bobby DQed some odd weeks back. So, as far as I'm concerned, two more Warfares and one more pay-per-view until I get my briefcase..........."

B.O.B. D disappears into the night knowing he's that much closer.

Oz is seen a couple miles away from D, as he pulls out a triple baggied zipped up, and pulls out his fancy cellphone. As the call finishes, he sees his interdimensional camera appear before him, and follows him as a blue rip in the space near him opens and he walks through, followed by the camera as he looks around, seeing the scientists he's hired, then walking to the break room and enjoying a cup of coffee to warm up after dropping into the cold depths of the sea. As he sits there, damp everywhere, phone placed on the counter next to the machine, as he watches the post-match 'interview' D put out just minutes prior. His camera swirled around him, and he'd respond.

"D, you were a tough opponent, but what would I expect from a Bastardly brother? It's as if I fought TK or Bobby. Neither of us wanted to give up the win, and it showed.

Good job, D."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(10-28-2023), B.O.B. D (10-27-2023)

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANARCHY OF THE DAMNED - 10/26/2023 - by Mr. Oz - 10-27-2023, 02:34 PM