Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOOOO!
'The Natural' Dick Drizzle Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

09-26-2023, 08:13 AM

The video opens with the bold text "XWF Anarchy: The Arrival of Dick Drizzle" splashed across the screen amidst a rousing, old-school rock tune. Cut to Dick Drizzle, standing tall, albeit with a slight hunch due to his age, against a backdrop of a lively bar scene.

"Oh, the young buds of XWF, you're in for a wild ride! Woooo! You see, the name’s Dick Drizzle, and I know some of you are thinking that I look a little old to be starting my professional wrestling career. I'm 78, baby, WOOOO!"

Dick shuffles his feet and spins about face. It's not that impressive, but he is 78.

"They say age is a barrier, but to me, it's just a number that I toss out the window each morning as I guzzle down my elixir of life... tigers blood! Oh yeah, Charlie Sheen was onto something until he quit the nectar cold turkey, and look how that turned out for him! WOOOOOOO!"

He chuckles, then turns serious.

"When I sat down with Jett Sterling to ink my contract, oh boy, the concern in his eyes about my age was evident to everyone in the room, brother. But let me tell you, Jett, and let me tell the world, there ain’t a wrinkle on my body that wasn't earned brawling it out with some of the toughest sons of bitches, and couldn't a single wrestler in this company hold a candle to half the men I've put away, because when it comes to fighting, I'm a NATURAL, baby, WOOOO!"

Drizzle pounds his chest for emphasis, his face turns red from the effort, but he laughs it off.

"I told Jett, loud and clear, that I feel better than ever, ready to run circles around these greenhorns in the XWF locker room! Experience trounces youthful folly every day of the week and twice on Thursday, WOOOO! WOO WOO WOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"You best believe that this old lion still has a lethal bite!"

He holds up a bottle labeled "Tiger's Blood," takes a swig, and tosses it off-screen.

"So, to every budding, burgeoning, bewildered wrestler over there on Anarchy, brace yourselves... because you might have seen champions, but you ain't ever seen anything like 'The Natural' Dick Drizzle! WOOO!"

"HGH, Mastermind, you two might've been the giants of Anarchy in the past, but even the tallest trees fall with the right swing. I've got my axe sharpened, and I'm itching to give you two a good ol' chop down to size."

"And as for you, EDWARD, you say you're the strongest warrior. Well, brother, strength might win battles, but cunning wins the war. You might be the muscle, but I've been in more brawls than you've had hot dinners. WOOO!"

"You ALL are about to find out why they say Dick Drizzle's the dirtiest fighter on the field. So, to all the wannabe tough guys on Anarchy, I’ve got a playbook of tricks that’ll send the lot of you scurrying back to obscurity. When Dick Drizzle steps into that ring, it's going to be a lesson in survival... of the dirtiest! WOOO!"

The screen transitions to the text "Natural Dick Drizzle” before fading out.

[Image: Dick-Drizzle-Banner.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like 'The Natural' Dick Drizzle's post:
Theo Pryce (09-26-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-26-2023)

Messages In This Thread
WOOOO! - by 'The Natural' Dick Drizzle - 09-26-2023, 08:13 AM
RE: WOOOO! - by Centurion - 09-27-2023, 05:20 AM
RE: WOOOO! - by 'The Natural' Dick Drizzle - 09-29-2023, 01:49 PM
RE: WOOOO! - by Centurion - 10-06-2023, 07:19 AM