Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK Charlie
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-18-2022, 09:25 PM

The mask Jenny was wearing begin to rip off like a tee shirt in Hulk Hogan's prime. When it split down the middle, the Doctor held it in his hands.

SHE KICKED OUT OF HIS WEAK PIN ATTEMPT.

She had a big smile on her face, and she waved. Then, dropping to her knees she began to laugh hysterically.

[Image: JTFkbcO.gif]

"You....hahahahah........this guy......haahahahaha hooooo hooo hhaaa"

Doc looks perplexed as she continues to laugh so hard she is crying.

"Maybe 5 years ago this pin attempt would have had me so nervous I leaked a little. Maybe 5 years ago you would have pulled one over on ol' Jenny. But Doc...nobody cares about you anymore. You're a figment of the past. This is MY world now........

Do you really think those old joints could handle the grind of being the X-champ? Just quit while you're ahead, before you get hurt."

She spun the old senile man around, signaling off camera. A nurse came in and got the now confused looking man.

"Come on, lets go Louis. You shouldn't wander away like that! We'll get you a nice puzzle to do in your room."

She looks at Jenny.

"Poor thing doesn't even know where he is anymore."

Jenny nodded.

"You....kicked out, right?"

"Damn right."

"Good."

She puts a hand on the Docs shoulder and ushers him out as Jenny shakes her head.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Charlie Nickles (11-19-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-18-2022)

Messages In This Thread
OK Charlie - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 11-18-2022, 08:43 PM
RE: OK Charlie - by Jenny Myst - 11-18-2022, 09:25 PM
RE: OK Charlie - by Charlie Nickles - 11-19-2022, 03:03 AM