Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage - November 12th 2022
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-13-2022, 01:33 PM

As static appeared on the screen, we see Reggie and JB in a ski mask, speakin to the etherverse.

"Reggie might have committed some sins among the scenes, but he's told me he apologizes for his actions. But that's it, and he told me i have the free reign to hit em up style. I watched most of the show in the back, and from start to end it was pure magical and shit of that nature. I say everyone deserves they flowers an shit like that, including my boy Reggie and Elijah, they put on some mat classic shit that would rival that Isiah/Tommy mat classic that went up for three minutes of air time. 

Besides all that shit, I wanted to say that Marf was fucked over hard for that piece of strap, if I had my way I would fuck up that Myst/Chaos duo I wanted to do in the past, but things couldn't materialize, but fuck it. Marf, we might not be close at all but I will say that I will defend you till the end, and they want that smoke they can come get from me. I know you want to deal with em by yo'self but you know that I am around the block, that includes anyone in the back as well. 

To Myst, keep on blabin on about bein the queen bitch of x-treme while you be suckin dick to your hoe ass boyfriend of yours... I pray that someone will take that strap from you, and if you both think y'all can get your hands on Raion Kido... ya motherfuckas got somethin else to deal with.

I might not be a threat, but I promise you all that we three finna tear the rings up while helpin those in need... we dis bitch!"

Then it cuts back to static once again.  
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
Charlie Nickles (11-13-2022), Finn Kühn (11-13-2022), Marf (11-13-2022)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saturday Night Savage - November 12th 2022 - by John_Black - 11-13-2022, 01:33 PM