Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MORE EFFORT THAN MARF!
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-20-2022, 02:18 PM

In the absolute biggest kick out of TK's career, he sends all the Mini's flying. The Owl land on top of Little Miss Sunshine with his hands cupped around her boobs. The Owl looks surprised but Little Miss Sunshine looks really pissed! Hubcap lands ass first into Pebbles' face... Poor poor Pebbles. The Knight Terrors have been sent to the four corners of the room. Tremble the Clown was tossed onto a coat rack. Luckily for Dodecahedron he missed the coat rack and is trying really hard to get Tremble the clown down but his tiny little arms can't reach. Li'l Elvis's sunglasses were broken when he hit the ground. Lil Elvis looks really mad about it too. Mini Morbid lands on his feet and screams out,

I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS THUNDER KNUCKLES!

Mini Morbid turns and scurries away unharmed by TK. TK drops to one knee so Tater McGillicutty can raise TK's hand in victory.

Are you done fucking with the midgets or what?

I wasn't fucking with the Midgets, they attacked me! Which is pretty goddamn lame if you ask me. I've been employing the fuckers since my debut holding fucking sparklers for my entrance!

It's a fucked up world, isn't it? Speaking of fucked up, you haven't named your belt yet.

TK turns around and walks away.

I didn't even say a name yet.

You're not fucking going to either because I'm not naming the belt.

I'm glad you haven't given up on KiKi!

TK stops dead in the tracks, looks over his shoulder, and says,

No.

TK has left the room but Charlie loves the sound of his own voice.

You'll name it eventually. I just know it!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-20-2022), Marf (06-20-2022)

Messages In This Thread
MORE EFFORT THAN MARF! - by Quentin Quinn - 06-20-2022, 07:49 AM
MORE EFFORT THAN MARF! - by Charlie Nickles - 06-20-2022, 01:46 PM
re:MORE EFFORT THAN MARF! - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 06-20-2022, 02:18 PM