Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Family First, Part III: Appreciation Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-01-2022, 12:42 PM

...which means that ol' Edgar has the distinction of being the FIRST person within the XWF to take a big ol' L against multiple members of the Family First of the XWF! Pretty coolio, huh?

N-E-Ways, it's been fun, Baby Birds, but Mama Tournaments here needs to end this edition of the PrincessTwilightSexyFang podcast so she can focus on being The Commish of Anarchy. Plump Pigeon tournament, and all, and-

"VAUGHNEMOUS!

I WILL DEFEND, YES I WILL DEFEND"

Oh hey, a Digital Pigeon from my BABY sister Angelica live on stream! One sec....

Angelicool
WHERE is my appreciation post, Shorty?! 😡😡😡

...geez...I miss ONE of my "daily" posts...yeesh, Sis...hold on, let me post that gif of you doing the "Take Dis L" and-

Oh!

Yeah!

BETTER idea!

How about the end of this podcast BE your appreciation post!

You see, there's lots to love about my BABY sister, right? She has LOTS of bright spots. LOTS of strengths. Like, she totes-too-tall, right? Craxy to know that, when we first met, she was only, like, 5'8" or so. Freakin' growth spurts. Whatev. She's also got killer kicks, as peeps should know. After all, she once killed a woman in-

"VAUGHNEMOUS!

Okay okay! I won't talk about that. Yeesh, DPing me even MORE while on stream. Rude.

Let's see...tall...killer kicks...resilient, too! My BABY sister has been through the WRINGER in her career, and has lost, like TONS of matches, yet she still sticks with it. Sers legit, she went on this massive losing streak, right? And no matter how bad she looked, she-

"VAUGHNEMOUS!

CHANGING SUBJECTS. Yeesh.

All of this info is probs already known to her next opponent, mind you. Mr Gecko's programing no doubt has factored in her physical prowess and resiliency, her 2nd-place-in-the-family looks, her somewhat decent singing skills. But I wonder if he has fully grasped the depth of her disadvantages. After all, if he's going to mirror the things which have brought her multiple World Championships, then he'll be stuck with the things which have LOST them too, right? And I bet that dummy doesn't realize just how handicapped she is by these two big things. One:

[Image: 2zh0L0w.gif]

Legit, all I have to do is show a cute-as-flame kitty to him while she's not looking and then BLAM! He'll be dazed and open to be taken down. But the BIGGEST fault of hers? The BIGGEST thing he's not prepared for?

She has no killer instinct.

None.

Which means he won't, either. He won't be able to do whatever it takes to win, to throw all shame into the gutter to have his hand raised. Just like her. Thankfully, there WILL be a person there who DOES have killer instinct.

Me.

My willingness to do WHATEVER it takes is why Angie has never beaten me and-

"VAUGHNEMOUS!

Wow, would you LOOK at that time! Gotta go!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lacklan's post:
ALIAS (03-06-2022), Raion Kido (03-04-2022), Theo Pryce (03-09-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-01-2022)

Messages In This Thread
Family First, Part III: Appreciation Post - by Lacklan - 03-01-2022, 12:42 PM