Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 08:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insert witty title HERE to get Roxy's attention
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-17-2022, 09:56 AM

(02-17-2022, 09:42 AM)Lacklan Said: Riiiiiiiight
Thirdly I SEE YOU TWO STARING AT MY ASS FROM DOWN THE HALL LIKE USUAL STOP THAT I'M STILL THE COMMISH OF ANARCHY YOU KNOW

"Uh oh, we getting some heat from the so called commish of Anarhcy, looks like we aren't going to get booked next few shows from now!"

"Hey i mean, I don't know if she knows but she's been out of the Anarchy game AND the company after some Raab dude beat her lilly white ass up. Last i heard, she was in mailbu getting her so called "ass" smashed by Kenzi... man, she's so lucky to so popular among the locker room!"

Then Tommy and JB walk around her to see her flatt "ass" and they walk off lauhing.

"I'm not much of an ass man JB, but if I was... i'd be so in that bony flatest ass!"

"Oh man, I guess you do have some "feelins" for our so called Commish... good luck with that when she starts ghostin you for Corey Smith ROXY ah!"

"Fuck you!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
Charlie Nickles (02-17-2022)

Messages In This Thread
re:Insert witty title HERE to get Roxy's attention - by T.H.U.G.S - 02-17-2022, 09:56 AM