Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 06:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showing up to the Office
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-01-2022, 10:08 PM

Charlie unclips his championship belt and holds it straight in front of his own face as the V.I.P. of wrestling walks by.

"Damn, Goldi- that guy sounds like he's really somebody....we should recruit him to join the XWF! Maybe that will convince Theo Pryce to pay for your mani and pedi instead of acting like a snotty bitch! Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Goldi?"

Charlie raises a knowing eyebrow towards his championship belt before disappearing off into the shadows. Chris Mosh walks a bit more down the surprisingly empty hallway before Charlie Nickles walks out of a random door just in front of him. Charlie Nickles is dressed in a black three piece suit with a gold tie and a gold vest to go along with the championship gold around his waist. Charlie is wearing cheap sunglasses and chatting on a bluetooth headset in his ear.

"No no no Vinnie, we need real star power for the new show! We need someone good!"

"....."

"No, no no! I left that motherfucker to die on the side of the road because he bet against Tee-Kay and he wouldn't fucking pay up! You had no business putting him in that ridiculous suit and signing him up to be on your TV show- let me find you some real talent god damn it!"

Charlie disconnects his bluetooth headset by throwing the earpiece against a nearby wall in anger. Then he turns back towards Chris.

"Oh shit- I know you! You're the VIP of wrestling! Shit, you're not busy now are you? My boss just started a new show and he's dying for half-decent wrestlers to sign up and entertain the dolts and the droolers in the crowd! I think you could be a top star....."

Charlie looks the man up and down once more.

"Whaddya' say?"

Before Chris can respond Charlie interjects.

"Perfect! I knew you wouldn't pussy out! Now let me lay out some ground rules for you here in the XWF: 1) don't you ever fucking touch goldilocks.

2) Don't you ever fucking bully our universal champion, Jim Caedus. He's a sensitive boy and his feelings get hurt very easily because he knows he isn't a very good universal champion, but he's a few needles short of a haystack so we all just go along with him.

Got that?

So whaddya' say....are you ready to be our next big superstar?"

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-04-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-01-2022)

Messages In This Thread
Showing up to the Office - by VIPMosh - 01-01-2022, 09:05 PM
re:Showing up to the Office - by Charlie Nickles - 01-01-2022, 09:37 PM
Showing up to the Office - by VIPMosh - 01-01-2022, 09:51 PM
re:Showing up to the Office - by Charlie Nickles - 01-01-2022, 10:08 PM
re:Showing up to the Office - by Theo Pryce - 01-02-2022, 06:00 AM
re:Showing up to the Office - by Charlie Nickles - 01-02-2022, 11:12 AM
re:Showing up to the Office - by VIPMosh - 01-01-2022, 10:18 PM
re:Showing up to the Office - by Charlie Nickles - 01-02-2022, 02:07 AM
re:Showing up to the Office - by VIPMosh - 01-04-2022, 01:37 AM
re:Showing up to the Office - by VIPMosh - 01-04-2022, 02:20 AM
re:Showing up to the Office - by Corey Smith - 01-04-2022, 04:11 AM