Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THUGS Office Is Open.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-01-2021, 08:01 PM

JB and T look on as Oswald left, and they basically gave a spooky fingers ala Hall towards his idle threat, Reggie came back to the office with the blunt being done as he placed it in the tray on the table.

Reg: What I miss?

T: Don't worry about it, just some idle chit chat with some money mule cat we knew... where did you go though?

Reg: Eh, I swore I heard someone outside of this office... I found this on the floor.

Reggie show's them a piece of a vampire teeth, and JB quickly clued it was Vita. They laugh it off as they continue to drink Oswald's left over alcoholic drinks on the table.

JB: Look fellas, we might as well be scared about former wannabe billion dollar man and his virgil running amock in XWF soon. I mean, by the time they reach to the top, Cashe and his partner would end up dethroning APEX's reign as tag champs... or Flynn/War Criminal knocking them off their high horse. What ever happens, all we know is that we'll be in the cut watching them bustas.

They all cheers to that as they chug one down in their mini cups. Then they see another thing going by the door and some how they spot some "signal" at the nearby window but went on to still drink.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
JimCaedus (12-02-2021)

Messages In This Thread
THUGS Office Is Open. - by T.H.U.G.S - 12-01-2021, 06:21 PM
re:THUGS Office Is Open. - by Mr. Oz - 12-01-2021, 07:13 PM
re:THUGS Office Is Open. - by T.H.U.G.S - 12-01-2021, 07:30 PM
re:THUGS Office Is Open. - by The Blue Tango - 12-01-2021, 07:58 PM
re:THUGS Office Is Open. - by T.H.U.G.S - 12-01-2021, 07:41 PM
re:THUGS Office Is Open. - by Mr. Oz - 12-01-2021, 07:47 PM
re:THUGS Office Is Open. - by T.H.U.G.S - 12-01-2021, 08:01 PM