Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making Amends
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-30-2021, 11:25 AM

Bam Miller kicks out and tosses the mattress over both Flynn and NK. Bam grabs his Chanpionship belt and runs out of his room and makes a quick run to the elevator. He presses the buttons on the side, as he looks to his side and behind him as he hurries for the doors to open. Once inside Bam takes a deep breath and pulls out a bottle of Miller Lite and takes a sip as the elevator doors open up.

Bam walks up to the front desk to talk to the attendant at the desk.

Listen up here buddy, I am on vacation!

The attendant tries to speak.

No motherfucker you shut up and listen good. I am the XWF Extreme Champion, and I'm not here to wrestle at your resort, I am.not hear to do anything related to my job but I find myself unable to enjoy the fruits of my labor because everytime I turn a corner you've let someone inside that has come here to make my time here a living hell. So here's what we are going to do, the next time I get interrupted because you gave me room information out to strangers, I'm going to fucking take this Beer bottle and shove it so far up your ass they'll be picking glass shards of your rectum.
[/color]
Bam Miller slams his fist on the counter and walks out the building towards the beach.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-30-2021), JimCaedus (11-30-2021), Mark Flynn (11-30-2021)

Messages In This Thread
Making Amends - by Mark Flynn - 11-30-2021, 06:59 AM
re:Making Amends - by BamMiller - 11-30-2021, 11:25 AM