Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Miller Time Jim!
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-11-2021, 07:32 AM

Hello, Jim and XWF scum that occupies the locker-rooms around here. Last night you came to the OCW PPV Event Masters of Macabre and made one hell of a statement. Now I applaud you all for finally showing some form of balls by getting retaliation for putting you all down at Relentless like the dogs you are.

Now, why I do compliment your efforts, I can't let you get away with putting me through an announcement table. You see, I'm not built to be anybody's whipping boy Jim and why your name may hold weight here in XWF and strikes fear deep into the souls of many, I am. not one of them. On the contrary, I came here to create beautiful, chaotic destruction personally.

You see, Jim, after sitting on my flight wondering how I was going to return the favor you did to me, how I was going to embarrass you as you did me. So many thoughts were circulating at one time on my head until a bit of birdie came to be and song to me the formula that was needed. You see Jim, instead of just beating you in a crimson mess and leaving your body as a lasting image for the rest of the XWF roster to see. I'm going to take your X-treme Championship and take it back to OCW. So buckle up, Jim, and hold on tight because this will be a bumpy ride on the way to Miller Time!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-05-2021), ALIAS (10-11-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-11-2021), Dolly Waters (10-11-2021), JimCaedus (10-11-2021), Lycana (10-11-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-11-2021), Theo Pryce (10-11-2021), thewizard (10-11-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-11-2021)

Messages In This Thread
It's Miller Time Jim! - by BamMiller - 10-11-2021, 07:32 AM
re:It's Miller Time Jim! - by JimCaedus - 10-11-2021, 07:07 PM