Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEMBER PROFILES
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-12-2021, 12:46 PM

(08-12-2021, 08:02 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said:
(08-11-2021, 04:49 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: I'd like to add that putting in the video ID too, (everything after the = sign) is so much easier on match writers and show runners.

You could actually go a step further than that and just put the whole thing in as you'd want it formatted - just put it between [co de] markers and we can easily grab it off of the profile with a simple cut/paste. Example:

Code:
[center][youtube]_7anctpbSSo[/youtube][/center]

Big Pimpin' Saul Goldfarb walks out to his music and stops to breakdance in the ramp before [b][size=x-large][color=#FF0000]RUNNING[/color][/size][/B] TO THE RING!

Big Pimpin' Saul Goldfarb walks out to his music and stops to breakdance in the ramp before RUNNING TO THE RING!

Yeah, but the problem with the youtube videos and it's why I never post them is that some videos aren't available to people to view or listen to outside of country regions as some are region blocked. The only way to watch them is if you got VPN which not everyone has.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:MEMBER PROFILES - by B.O.B. D - 08-11-2021, 01:29 PM
MEMBER PROFILES - by Thaddeus Duke - 08-11-2021, 04:49 PM
re:MEMBER PROFILES - by Lord Raab - 08-12-2021, 12:46 PM
re:MEMBER PROFILES - by Atara Raven - 08-11-2021, 09:47 PM