Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE RUMOR MILL
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-29-2021, 11:37 AM

This just in. Centurion is gay. And not the groovy same sex sorta gay that can lead to all kinds of fun in the bedroom either! No, there's no homophobic intent in my words. I'm just simply stating a fact.

CENTURION, YOU'RE GAY.

You're also queer, but I mean that in the basic definition of the word, meaning weird, odd, or strange, because I do find it very queer that you always have something to say and none of it ever amounts to more than you getting off listening to yourself preach you're incorrectly assumed superiority onto others! If the XWF would give me a second chance, I'd be happy to beat your gay queer ass all over the ring!

You're also WORLD FUCKING CLASS at queering up other peoples deals. You jelly Mr. Irrelevant?

But to be on point, that's not me. GravyNewz already died.

Besides, those so called rumors seem very suspect! I'd like to think that GravyNewz would have brought REAL BREAKING STORIES to the world!

Oh well.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (06-29-2021)

Messages In This Thread
THE RUMOR MILL - by XWF NEWS AND RUMORS - 06-29-2021, 08:15 AM
THE RUMOR MILL - by Centurion - 06-29-2021, 08:57 AM
re:THE RUMOR MILL - by (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 06-29-2021, 11:37 AM