Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare: 4/7/21
Mickey Kinkade Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-07-2021, 08:17 PM

Chris Page, I'm going to admit, this was the most fun I've had in e-fedding in a long, long time. When I first talked to you I could tell you were someone who had a passion for story telling, and that's the kind of stuff I love to see. Whether it's something small like The Dream-A-Maniacs banner I made up, or just shooting me a PM about an idea for the future,
you always seem excited for anything involving e-fedding. You're the example of the member every fed-head wants, 100%. You're respectful and get what this game is about after being in it for so long. When I saw we were going to face off, I wasn't sure what to expect. My expectations were blown away by how you wrote this match, and my hats off to you. You're the champ for a reason, and you brought out the best in me. Thank you for doing that, and thank you for writing my character the way you did. Wins and losses don't mean a lot to me, I only care about telling a solid story that everyone can enjoy, and I hope others were as pleased with this as I am. As for myself, I have so many ideas swirling in my head about what the next step is, and I can't help but smile from ear to ear about this experience, because I see this as a huge momentum boost. Thank you for the opportunity to compete against one of the best to do it today... scratch that, ever. This was a damn fine display of action, I hope to lock horns with you again sometime champ. Keep kicking ass and takin' names until then.

[Image: 8vYg8YQ.jpg]

Overall W/L/D Record: 1-2-0
XWF W/L/D Record: 1-2-0
Last Match: vs. Ash Quinn in an Xtreme Rules Match (Warfare)
Upcoming Match(s): vs. King Doc Battle Royal (MAYDAY! At Ye' Ole' Commune!), vs. Jordan Knoxville (Warfare)
Titles Currently Holding: N/A
Titles Held: N/A
Accomplishments: 1x Quote Of The Moment (3/13/21), Told Chris Page to Suck My Dick (4/7/21)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Mickey Kinkade's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-08-2021), ALIAS (04-08-2021), Atara Raven (04-08-2021), Corey Smith (04-08-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-08-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-08-2021)

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare: 4/7/21 - by Marf - 04-07-2021, 06:49 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare: 4/7/21 - by Mickey Kinkade - 04-07-2021, 08:17 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare: 4/7/21 - by Dean Rose - 04-08-2021, 08:21 AM