Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-07-2021, 02:02 AM

An exhausted and wincing Myst is leaving the arena backstage. She has a hand on her back, and a frown on her face. XWF camera's follow her out to her pink sports car, where she tosses the bag in the trunk and slams it shut.

"God, don't you people have a life?!"

A youngish looking kid, probably an intern or some minimum wage shlub that is taking a break from getting Theo Pryce coffee long enough to pretend he's a big shot, steps up with a mic.

"Miss Myst, Jenny! Jenny, just wanted to get your thoughts on what went down out there!"

Jenny is staring daggers at him.

"What do you work for, Circle TV Network or some shit? Only they would employee someone as dumb as you."

The kid looks around a bit sheepishly.

"I think you know, they know, we all know what just happened out there. Why talk about it? Geri is keeping my belt warm during these cold times. She can celebrate tonight, cut the heads off of all the kittens she wants, bathe in all the goat blood she wants, eat as many babies as she sees fit, but she gets to lead us into the new year and go into Screw Job knowing that she didn't submit the Queen. She won on a technicality. I was resting my eyes and the ref rang the bell, but that's neither here nor there. She never made me say "I Quit!" And she never will. Keep that title warm for me, Ger, because I am coming into Screw Job guns blazing."

The kid nervously fixes his tie.

"Don't you mean.....Snow....Snow Job....Miss Myst?"

She curls her lip.

"THEY targeted ME, I never sought them out. I was doing my own thing, staying in my own lane, when those pyro nerds decided they wanted to raise the temperature a bit. Well, kid, lemme tell ya something...."

She leans in close, they are almost nose to nose.

".....I have very powerful friends, believe it or not, and I have quite a few of them. A month ago I was sitting on my throne, enjoying some fine wine and a prime Filet mignon, but somewhere along the line I lost my appetite. Well guess what, its back. I went from a $50 steak to being hungrier than I've ever been. Now, I don't want fancy foods. I want something of simple tastes......I want, and I want with every fiber of my being, to Eat The Left Hand."

The kid smiles nervously. He is starting to sweat.

"............At Screw Job"

"Snow Job"

".....I am going to pull the rug out from underneath them. I am going to rattle them to their very core. I was fine letting them exist and leaving me alone but this is a war they started, and a war they've got. They don't know when, other than at the PPV, and they don't know what, and they don't know who, but lets just say that when the lights turn off in Lambeau, The Left Hand won't look quite the same....."

She pulls her head back and she fixes the kids tie. She grins and pulls a business card out of her bra. She hands it to the kid, pats him on the shoulder and gets into her car.

The camera pans down as she drives away, and we see what is written on the card.

[Image: beJkvdC.png]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
ALIAS (01-07-2021), Corey Smith (01-07-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-07-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-07-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-07-2021)

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by Jenny Myst - 01-07-2021, 02:02 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by Lycana - 01-07-2021, 07:54 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by Ash Quinn - 01-07-2021, 09:01 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by Ash Quinn - 01-07-2021, 10:20 AM
Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by nope - 01-07-2021, 08:47 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/6/21 - by Marf - 01-07-2021, 09:01 AM