Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 07:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Tula.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-29-2020, 09:14 AM

We See Tula holding her newly won Federweight belt from Vinnie, then she is in her locker room doing her thing. Then the lights cuts off, and she see's The Heartless symbol at her wall, and the lights come back on with a Mad Maxine look a like chloroforming her. Then she awakens in strapped to a chair with tape on her mouth, as Tommy appears with a knife in his hand.

Hello, Tula... sorry I didn't want to greet you the normal way, since i'm not a normie as the others. You see Tula, ever since i've encountered you in Anarchy, at first... I didn't want to be involved with your little vendetta with the world. I know you had the Anarchy championship at one point, but at last you couldn't even hold the belt up for long. Easy cum...easy go as they say.

Maybe, you might have been lucky to pin our boss Vinnie for the strap, but at what cost? I know deep down inside, you feel naked without a belt... and you should be. Hell i'd get you naked right now, and stuff your dead body in the ball to ring in the new year. Fucked up? Yes... but i won't do all that. I like you Tula, and I don't want to truly hurt you, since you got millions upon millions of supporters in the state of Hawaii to the bum town of Harrisburg.

But seriously Tula, i'm gonna give you a choice... surrender the belt to me, and i'll let you live to see your new year resolutions come to life... or suffer the consequences, and deal with me playing games inside your head of yours. You know what, i'll make that decision for you!

Tommy then cuts the rope off the chair, and removes the ducktape off her lips. He lets her go, but the door wouldn't open, and Tommy grabs her hair and aims the knife in her neck. Then he rolls her up for the pin..

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
The Great Tula. - by Tommy Wish - 12-29-2020, 09:14 AM
re:The Great Tula. - by Tula Kealiʻi - 12-29-2020, 04:49 PM
re:The Great Tula. - by Tommy Wish - 12-29-2020, 06:02 PM
re:The Great Tula. - by Tula Kealiʻi - 12-30-2020, 07:17 AM
re:The Great Tula. - by Tommy Wish - 12-30-2020, 08:17 AM