Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! A Champion's Path to most liked instead of most complained about by jealous LOSERS
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-14-2020, 12:26 PM

"OOOOHHHMERRRGERRRD ppl do u see what just happen? Do u see?!?"

"WE GOT THE UNKNOWN LIKES! ON BO'FA MY CLIENT'S RPS!!!!!!! (RECORDED PROMOS!!!!!!!) aaahhhhHHHhhhHHHHHHHH! SOLDIER! YES!"

"The mark in me is gushing but the wetness on my balls reminds me to tell you guys how much better Sarah is den Soldier is. Soldier knows to stay far away from this life now that his buddy Shane is dead too and I've joined the bright side!"

"Looking for over 50 likes total on her RPs this cycle. Lets GOOOO guys, go go GO!"

"And WAKE UP all you losers on Relentless Day 3! My Sar is the only 1 so far with anything up and she's got 2? By my math that makes her 12 steps ahead of you ALL. Fuckin jobbers DO something. You too Charlie! Why's my client gotta do all da werk?"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (09-15-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 04:05 AM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 07:59 AM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 11:12 AM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 11:59 AM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 12:26 PM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 05:45 PM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-15-2020, 06:35 AM