Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 10-01-2020, 01:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Important! A Champion's Path to most liked instead of most complained about by jealous LOSERS
GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
Making Sarah Moist Again, ImageRepair101

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-13-2020 09:25 PM

Visibly upset Greggo on screen NOW!

"Mmmm, mmmmm, GRRRRRR! Hey sleepy heads! Any reason you dingbats ain't paying my client Sarah the likes and votes she deserves? It's bad enough you fucks helped ROB HER of her rightful star of the month award because you idiots had to start bullshit rumors about it being set up when she DESTROYED everyone in the Leap of Faith match and then RAPED THE FUCK out of Shawn Warstein a few minutes later to cash in and take the title (assholes!).... but now you dicks aren't giving her new RP (recorded promo) any likes???? This is the best RP the xwf has had TO DATE, yet..."

"As of right now only our friend Robert Main has 'liked' it. That's it!!!???"

"Kenzi? Rubes? LANE? PRYCE? Can I get a like from SOMEONE up on my gurl's goddang rp (recorded promo)?"

"Here's the link, you lazy sons of bitches: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=38182 and yes I just spoke a clickable link."

"This isn't rocket science, guys. You load up my client's badass promo, you WATCH it from start to finish, you sing along with it, you accept the fact that it's better than ANYTHING you ever done in yer life, and then you slap yo shitty 'like' on the damn thing for all to see!"

Greggo shakes his head in DISGUST...

But then waits to see the fruits of his labor as he sits back, just staring at Lacklan's RP (recorded promo) in a dark, empty room with only a small television in the corner. He waits. He knows they'll come...

He's still watching.

(#Trump2020) Sarah Lacklan's official manager, hypeboi, marketing mentor & insurance policy, as established July 12th, 2020.

Greggo's promises to his client for Trump2020 Relentless PPV season: Performance REVIEW
1) More "seen" and "liked" promos than any non-Greggo promoted PPV season in any fed: CHECK!
2) Less idiots spelling/pronouncing her name wrong: CHECK!
3) Access to free street drugs JUST in case they're needed (not saying they are!): CHECK! (they were)
5) Free off-camera baby oil massage: Cancelled (didn't want to infect her, only Charlie)
8) Custodial service at a discounted rate (provided by Son of Greggo): Cancelled (Son of Greggo no-showed)
9) CHECK!
10) Victory, no matter the means: CHECK!
Greggo's performance rating: 100% A+

-Sarah sings about Charlie being a jobber:
(09-13-2020 01:46 PM)The "Red Hot Chili Peppers" w/ ACTUAL Sarah Lacklan Said:  
Beating jobbers, I'll be there
Lay down, get beat
Sit back, prone bone
This jobber’s...unknown
When they start and ring that bell
Charlie’s gonna run like hell
Charlie's jobbin’ to me
*BONUS: That ^ RP ^ (recorded promo) also contains a SHANE CARVER namedrop somewhere in it! But what's said about the XWF's resident inactive ghost/asshole? You'll laugh if you go find it... trust us. ;)

-Sarah definitely speaking to the whole roster and putting them in their place:
(08-06-2020 07:54 PM)Sarah Lacklan, Greggo's best client ever Said:  
YOUR best is losing again.

MY best is winning multiple championships and accolades at one event.

Then again, considering what all you have been doing while I was away, no one should be truly surprised.

-Robert Main, 2nd highest ranking champion in XWF, admitting his (and your) place:
(08-06-2020 03:45 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main, speaking honestly and totes not being sarcastic at all Said:  The Engineer... Shawn... Cent... You... We all fall to the real queen of the XWF and new Universal Champion...
Buy in to the hype. Never before has it been so obvious who the top talent is. Never before has everyone embraced the top draw. Never before has a champion already defeated the whole roster without even beating them in a match. Drink the chilled coffee type drink. Accept her, worship her, and stop taking your eyes off of her.

Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 5 users Like GREGGO has a wet scrotum!'s post:
Johnny Legend (09-14-2020), Notorious Ned Kaye (09-13-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (09-15-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-14-2020), Unknown Soldier (09-16-2020)

Messages In This Thread
A Champion's Path to most liked instead of most complained about by jealous LOSERS - GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-13-2020 09:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)