Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funhouse Of Illusions
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-11-2020, 03:50 PM

"I wazn't even da champion! You want that weird Eric pedo! He was champ! He winned it FROM me already! WTF'z yo!'?"

"Then again I never really was the champion since I stopped pinning Sarah Lacklan before Lane came and ROBBED her of the title and awarded it to me in teh 1st place. This is why my Sar makes a face like her butt plug fell out anytime she passes the Federweight halls! Bad memories of being FUCKED over by that asshole dictator!"

"From my client to you, Lane. FUCK YOU."

"To THE FREAK: Congratz you won a title from me that I didn't still have, because I lost it to Eric after I never really won it from Sarah."

Greggo crosses his arms and stands there looking as smug as smug could smug. He's damn proud of the way he laid all that out! No wonder people thought he was the champion of trash talk! What a pro!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Funhouse Of Illusions - by The Freak - 09-09-2020, 08:11 PM
Funhouse Of Illusions - by Theo Pryce - 09-11-2020, 08:29 AM
Funhouse Of Illusions - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-11-2020, 03:50 PM