Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
There's Some Hoes In This House.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-19-2020, 09:06 AM

For some reason, the wet claps of thunder coming from Greggo's anal region create enough force for Greggo to kickout in a storm of shit! SHIT EVERYWHERE!!! Imagine the bloodiest Mortal Kombat fatality and all the blood flying everywhere but it's shit instead of blood.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm I love me some shit outs! That's right babeh boi you just got met with the debuting of me very own custom signature kickout called a SHITOUT! Boo ya. Or should I say heh heh heh POO YA!"

Greggo's busting a gut, just laughing his arse off while rolling around in his own shit, which for the record is also still raining down all over the place. Greggo locks eyes with Eric and starts to crawl toward him looking like the Ring bitch out of the well except he's... well... yeah just use you're imagination. (hint: shit)

"Boyfriend I got one werd for ya: Suck Sess."

"That's right I'm all about it. I'm sucking sess from the morning to the night, and it's feeling so delight. I'm sucking sess from muffler pipes and I'm sucking sess from sex; I'm sucking sess from dirty dipe --- ers and I'm sucking sess from flex --- ing my wet scrotum in yo face!"

Greggo does just that. RIght up in Eric's face. Look at the peaks and the veins while he flexes.

"But in all my rhyming years I never done been got tolded something as smart as you told me earlier, fam. That's right E Funk, I think you were on2 something when u said:::"
Quote:I bet he's wishing to dress up like her, and be all like... "i'm like so pretty"... as he prances around in his dress.
"but as great as this advice is it also makes me worry that maybe you stalk me and spy on me at night? Because well.......... I kinda have already done that. Were you watching me? You friggin' perv. WERE YOU WATCHING ME PLAY DRESS UP AS A GURRRL THE OTHER NIGHT?!?!? Stop stalking me while I'm roleplaying my secret fantasies!!!"

Greggo's slapping feces out of the air and flinging it around in his teeth. It's like a T Rex scene in slow motion mixed with a Sharknado turned Shitnado scene in x2 speed!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-20-2020), Unknown Soldier (08-19-2020)

Messages In This Thread
There's Some Hoes In This House. - by Eric Polulu - 08-18-2020, 11:22 AM
There's Some Hoes In This House. - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-19-2020, 09:06 AM