Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 08:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week One Complete
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-08-2020, 03:10 AM

Robert walks into his home, where ominously the following is already playing on his television as if on cue.

Hello Robert. We meet again.

You may have noticed that you have had an unusually high number of pin attempts this week.

This is my design.

For too long, the XTreme champion has had it easy, with only a smattering of attempts on the championship. Most people reason that trying to obtain the title this way is a fool's errand. Or maybe they find it dishonorable. I think it's neither. And I also think it's time to change that line of thinking.

Maybe not this week, maybe not even next week, or the week after...but eventually, this WILL take a toll. You'll get broken down, annoyed, and tired. Your steadfast desire to keep this up will falter in the face of an unceasing number of pin attempts not seen in years. Attrition will win the war.

And I will continue to lead the charge.

But relax! This is NOT a pin attempt. Merely me telling you what my intentions are. You can rest easy on this beautiful Saturday knowing your title is safe from me and my ilk. But next week? Ooohhhhh Robert...next week....

And the week after.

And the week after THAT.

She smiles devilishly.

Sleep with one eye open, cowboy.

The image blinks out, plunging a beleaguered Robert Main into darkness.
Also this was a lie, because it's totally a pin. Madison rolls him up from behind!
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Week One Complete - by Madison Dyson - 08-08-2020, 03:10 AM