Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 09:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a guess
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-07-2020, 06:14 PM

Madison looks utterly aghast!

What?! No! Of course I wasn't throwing shade at Sarah! Are you kidding? She's the BEST thing going! I....*sigh*....

Madison rubs her temples.

Alright, let's take a breather and recap.

No, I wasn't talking about Ruby, the plucky feel good hero who has been rendered completely irrelevant by yours truly's turn to the light. The XWF has the hero it needs. Me. Not the plain faced, pre-adolescent boy body having, no sense of color coordination perennial c-show denizen.

Nor is it Robert Main, who, I will give props to for correctly realizing that Sarah is his better. Unfortunately, he also seems to have begun a tragic slide into early onset dementia as my recent XTreme championship pin attempts have shown. Before long the only thing he will be champion of is ill timed erections when the nurse comes to change his catheter.

It is not James Raven, who along with desperately trying to hide rapidly encroaching gray roots, is indeed the laziest motherfucker in the XWF front office. Which is a shame because I THINK he actually cared at one point. Rumor has it he's the one who had Steve Sayors do those championship rankings a while back. You remember? The ones that (very) briefly gave some semblance of order to XWF's booking strategies before they once again settled on "fuck it, another title shot for Mastermind!" Hoooo boy, those were the (very, very few) days!

And finally, it is not Centurion, who is still old and farty and cranky because he's overdue for a prostate milking.

Madison takes a bow.

But, because you still haven't gotten it right, I think we have now arrived at the Visual Aids Round! I'm going to show you two pictures Greggo, and those images should finally lead you to the correct answer once and for all? Ready?

[Image: Atari-3-game-player-pak-Sub__51796.15549...mbypass=on]

[Image: 71DwJx7YCnL._AC_SS350_.jpg]

Madison playfully nudges Greggo with her elbow. Ehhhhh? Ehhhhhhhh? Is it starting to come together? Is it....OH FUCK!

Suddenly, Madison slips in a big clump of SHIT that fell off of Greggo! As she stumbles, she drags Greggo to the floor where she lands on top of him. There's so much SHIT you cant even tell where Madison ends and Greggo begins! She wails in disgust as the ref starts the count.

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-07-2020, 01:16 AM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-07-2020, 02:48 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-07-2020, 04:43 PM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-08-2020, 01:32 PM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-09-2020, 07:27 PM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-10-2020, 06:38 AM