Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody Forest (Mandii)
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-20-2020, 02:00 PM

A breeze blew through the forest forcing my hair to wrap around my face covering the smirk. I lowered my head as the smirk faded from my face and I stepped closer to Mikah.

"More like his number one pain in the ass."

My words were cold, emotionless, and barely audible thanks to the yelling. It's funny to me that supernatural beings, ones who claimed to be better than humans, still found enjoyment in similar pass times. Violence is something everyone from all walks of life enjoys watching even if they won't admit it.

"So are we going to just stand around and small talk or can we skip that part and get right to the beating each other up for fun?"

I smirked once again before darting for Mikah and sending my fist into her gut. I have to admit, watching her double over for a moment brought a smile to my face. I knew one little hit wouldn't do much because I knew Mikah, if you really wanted to start a party you needed to piss her off first and that's what this was.

Before she could get a hit in I felt my body grow with heat and arms change to wings. Barely dodging her counterpunch, I flew above the tree line and called down to her.

"What's wrong? Scared of a little sunlight?"

I knew it wouldn't take her long to get around the obstacle but just like with regular wrestling, you have to make the fight interesting and everyone loves a little trash talk.

"Come on Mikah, did you think I would make this easy? Come get me!"

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-20-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-20-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Bloody Forest (Mandii) - by Minxs - 07-19-2020, 01:30 PM
re:Bloody Forest (Mandii) - by Mandii Rider - 07-20-2020, 02:00 PM