Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAR Talk
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-01-2020, 02:46 AM

Tommy “kicks out” from a sleeping Sarah, he then puts the title on her sleeping body.

“TED talk huh, where’s the gray poupon then? Where’s the car you’d want to trade it in? Oh i know, nowhere to be founded on the count you managed to roll into the place. Plus, Green Day musta been willing to let you play their shitty music, because they haven’t been relevant since 2008, the time you became a woman of “culture” into the emo scene. The more times I fall on my face, is the more times you manage to make all the doves cry, when they cry, they cry until you manage to find one of your friends dead on a freebase incident.

So my promos are way better AFTER my matches right, well where was your After promo when you escaped Area 51? Oh wait, you were too busy trying to trying to prepare to be a guest ref on the next show, man i hope that those people who paid to see YOU in a ref gear, DEAMND their money back for all the bullshit you will put them through.

You being on top for months and months, was what I was afraid to learn. You already becoming Charlotte Flair, without the boob job; what next on Lacklan’s burial, you trying to be the next champion of everything. Those questions of why i’m in the ring, should be asked back to you also. But hey, who really cares about me, by now this belt would have been up in the air. Unlike you, i don’t have to sleep my way through a ‘retort’, since that means you shouldn’t be coming after me going for this title.”

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
SAR Talk - by Lacklan - 06-30-2020, 06:35 PM
re:SAR Talk - by Tommy Wish - 06-30-2020, 07:57 PM
re:SAR Talk - by Lacklan - 06-30-2020, 08:57 PM
re:SAR Talk - by Tommy Wish - 07-01-2020, 02:46 AM
re:SAR Talk - by Lacklan - 07-01-2020, 05:02 AM
re:SAR Talk - by Tommy Wish - 07-01-2020, 06:04 AM
re:SAR Talk - by Lacklan - 07-01-2020, 07:10 AM
re:SAR Talk - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-01-2020, 07:42 AM
re:SAR Talk - by Lacklan - 07-01-2020, 07:59 AM
SAR Talk - by Centurion - 07-01-2020, 10:33 AM