Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Project Dark Wolf
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-26-2020, 10:56 PM

Black Site Facility

Five Years Ago

A man in a lab coat was making his way down the dimly lit hallways of the facility where many inhumane experiments took place. Dr.Calaway was the lead on Project Dark Wolf. The goal of said project was to make the perfect killing machine, the world's top assassins. They could sent out to take out a target and leave no trace, as if they were a ghost. They didn't make mistakes but it took a lot of time and genetic engineering couldn't be rushed. It would make them stronger, faster, to be able to think at a higher capability than the normal human. Yes, a lot of time and money went into this project and Dr.Calaway was one of the top scientists in the field of genetic engineering.

The good doctor entered the room where his experiment was taking place, there he met his right hand man, Dr.Snow, who greeted him with a smile and a folder with the new results. Dr.Calaway took it and started to read over the findings.

"Ah, I see the subject has been improving. Good, good. That makes me happy."

"Yes Doctor Calaway. Subject-1247 has been doing well thus far. The first to make it to the final phase."

"This is most satisfactory. What about the Fortune device? Is that ready to be tested on the subject?"

"Yes. The technology department has the device set up. They are about to test it in a few moments."

"Excellent, then let us join them and see for ourselves. If this goes well. We can start making more subjects for the program."

The two doctors made their way to another room, where Subject-1247 was strapped down to a chair. There were two people setting up something on the man and once done, stepped away from him. Doctor Calaway moved over to the man in the chair and looked him over. The subject didn't say a word, his eyes were wide open, and staring upwards as if he didn't noticed anyone else in the room. The head doctor moved away and walked over to a table in the corner of the room and there was a variety of guns. The doctor picked up a handgun, made sure it was loaded and walked back over to Subject-1247, he pointed the gun at him and waited.

"Doctor Snow, let me know when we are ready to preform the test."

The Right hand man nodded and waited for the green light to turn on that was above the door of the room. Once it lit up, he gave Doctor Calaway the okay. Calaway empty the magazine, firing each and every bullet at Subject-1247 and every single one of them were stopped in mid flight and fell to the ground, making a clinking noise as they did. The test was a success. Doctor Calaway place the gun back onto the table and clapped his hands.

"Goood, good. This is going so well. The Fortune device works very well. I am pleased. All there is to do now are field tests, after that. We can start mass production. We must inform The Council at once about Project Dark Wolf. Doctor Snow, put Subject-1247 back in his holding cell. We have much more work to be done and I have a phone call to make. I will join you again shortly."

"Yes Doctor Calaway. It will be done."

Present day

I wasn't a fan of hospitals. They weren't clean and full of sick and dying people and the food fucking sucks. I really wanted a double cheese burger and fries with a fat Dr.Pepper but I wasn't able to leave, the pain of trying to walk was too much but that's what will happen when an explosion shoots you into a car. My body was hurting all over more so than from being attacked from everyone coming after the Xtreme title.

I also wanted a damn cigarette. Yeah, I know they are bad for you, but I don't really give a fuck. I enjoyed smoking. Shit, I was even down to smoke some weed. That would help me with the pain too but you can't smoke in hospitals, this wasn't the 1980's anymore where you could. Oh well. Maybe I could get out of the bed today.

The door opened to my room and I looked away from the t.v. and saw my friend Justin Settles walk in and shut the door behind him. He sat down next to my bed and leaned back in it and sighed deeply. He seemed to going through something. If I needed a cigarette, he really needed one.

"What's up buddy? You look like crap."

"I've been busy getting info for you and let me tell you Felix. It's bad. This person who you ran into, is a genetically enhanced assassin."

That caught me off guard, I wouldn't had guessed that in a million years.

"Well fuck me sideways. Lady Luck was watching my ass, that's for sure or else I would be dead right now. So who is this fucker?"

"I couldn't find out his real name but he went by Subject-1247, he was the first of all the testing subjects to be a success. He's the blue print to the ones that followed after him."

"Wait, there are more out there? Holy fucking balls man."

"Right? But it gets worse. Project Dark Wolf was defunct but the assassin turned on everyone who was involved and killed every last one of them, he wanted revenge but now he just enjoys killing. He's mind is twisted and broken, he won't stop til he fulfills blood lust, which I don't think it ever will. You're still alive and I have no doubt he knows and will come for you again. You're the only one who's made it out alive."

"I see. Then that means I'm going to have to kill him. There is no way around it."

"I don't know how you're going to Felix, you might not be able to win. I don't think Lady Luck can help you."

I moved my legs off the bed and used it to stand up. It hurt to stand but I didn't have the time to worry about pain. I had someone to kill. I didn't have a choice anyways, plus I wanted a double cheese burger and a cigarette and if I was going to die, I might as well be full before I do.

"Let's get the fuck out of here Jut. I need a cigarette and some food."

"Are you sure you're good to go Felix? You're not healed up enough."

"It doesn't matter, I have a super human assassin on my ass. Andy Dufresne said it best. Get busy living or get busy dying."

=======================
=======================
=======================

"You Hanari Carnes, I sit, trying to get through your promo and I can't but want to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. Do you really think you can take my title from me? I have to know what drugs you are on because you're so fucked in the head, you think you can beat me. Everyone in the XWF is laughing their asses off. I know and everyone else knows you can't beat me. You may think I'm just some rookie and I'm in over my head. I can tell you right now, you're not threat to me. That's a fact. I know what I'm doing, if I didn't, I wouldn't have gone for this belt in the first place. It's the second highest title in the XWF. The only reason I don't have the Universal title on my shoulder right now is because it's not defended twenty-four seven. My time will come when it comes. I'm in no rush. I'm just going with the waves and unlucky for you. You're stepping in the ring with me. I would say I feel bad for you but c'mon. You're nothing more than an ant in my way and I"m going to step on you and keep walking because I want to face Robert Main. He's a real challenge. You're a warm up. Nothing more and nothing less."

"In my short time here. I've made more of a impact than you ever will while you're here. That's just a fact. For all that machismo, you amount to nothing and never will. You're fucking worthless Hanari. If you were on fire and I had a cup of water in my had to put it out. I'd drink that water and go piss in the bushes while you burned to ash and bones. You're not God's gift to the world man. Satan wouldn't even claim you."

"The only reason you're in this match is because the powers that be feel sorry for you, so they are having me put you out of your misery. It's like taking Old Yeller out to the back and putting a bullet in the back of his head. Yet you're so full of shit, it's filling up your eyes and blinding you to the truth of the matter and that's you don't deserve a shot at the Xtreme title. You're going to blow it, just like every other title shot you've been given. You can call me a pretty boy all you want, that's not going to hurt my feelings. I can't help the fact I'm a handsome mother fuker, but if we look at you. You're looking like dried up Play-Doh after sitting in the Sun on a hot Summer day. So don't be attacking my looks because you're going to lose that battle too.

"This Savage, I'm going to show you were you stand here in the XWF. That's at the bottom. You have done nothing of note, no one cares that you're even here. Hell. We could go around and ask everyone in the locker room what they thought of you and they would ask who I was talking about. After I give you the beating of your life. I want you to take some time off and think to yourself if you really should be here. I'll tell you right now. You don't belong here, you never did. I'm going to open your eyes to that fact. You can fight all you want but deep down you know it's true. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson you'll never forget. You can count on that chico. You might not like it, but you will accept it. You're nothing but trash and you're not going to be one to take this belt from me. So sit the fuck down and know you're place mother fucker. I have real opponents to face and you're not one of them."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Felix Jones's post:
The Collector (06-27-2020), Theo Pryce (06-27-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Project Dark Wolf - by Felix Jones - 06-26-2020, 10:56 PM