Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 08:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2020 PPV Board
Low mo Wargames
Low mo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-22-2020, 08:55 PM

I am ready for wargames to show what I am made this my time too shine and prove I can beat the time who we are facing at PPv I can't wait to Destory them in that cage. If we lose I will make my you pay with you blood I promise you that and you know I will Doo that too because I'm Carzy. And don't care what happens too y'all so called team mates. That y'all say y'all are if this go right then it goes right. But I bee dammed if we lose this. At Wargames not going down like that. Because I we will run this we can Doo this at Wargames and nothing will stop us at Wargames and I do mean nothing will stop us we are Unstopbble and can't be stopped by no team or monster at all. Team low mo will win this match for us all. That better get ready for war at Wargames Becouse I am ready for Wargames then he starts too train for Wargames kicking the test dummy over and over till his hands bleed from him hitting it as he train's for best match in his career ever before seen.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Low mo's post:
Dick Powers (05-23-2020), Doug Whitford (05-23-2020), Theo Pryce (06-01-2020), Tommy Gunn (05-23-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Low mo's post!
Chris Page (05-23-2020), Felix Jones (05-23-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Low mo Wargames - by Low mo - 05-22-2020, 08:55 PM