Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 05/16/2020
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-19-2020, 10:37 PM

"Wait. But I thought this fight between Boris and I was going to end differently. Hah! You all point and talk down at me but like I said... insufficiency, will be eradicated by me. And I proved it with my actions! I knew victory was mine and look at that, I achieved it. I'm not the next Fuhrer nor am I a Nazi and yet, I still annihilate the vermin and dispose of the world's filth. I simply hate it with an objective, equal opportunity attitude... hold on, hang on a second, I think I always did it that way."

"I was never some cartoon character, stereo-type Nazi like Madison Dyson, I always spoke of disposing the stinking, rotten pests of society but those disgusting curs, could be white. For instance the KKK. Oh how I loathe and despise those assholes. Even still. Bunch of jug blowing, sister fucking, over-all wearing, moonshine distilling freaks. All I ever said was that I was going to round up the misbegotten trash, dispose of it accordingly and take command, ruling the world in the iron fist of my control. Buuuut... I can see world domination, isn't the way and I'm not perfection incarnate. Despite my perfect surgical record and ability to keep people alive. I have flaws and I admit it. Yet, still I am... shunned and called out for my past errors, Centurion condemns me, in spite of my efforts to change. He calls me a Nazi, even when I turned my back on those ways and try to change in honor of my son, Grey. I try to improve and he talks down on me but he's the good guy here?"

"Excuse me? What the fuck kind of backwards logic is that?"

"It sounds like he's the villain. He wants to endorse a way of thinking that abolishes freedom of choice and the option of redeeming oneself and atonement. Which sounds strangely familiar. Like, I don't know.... Hitler, maybe? Seems like calling me a Nazi is a pot, calling the kettle black, wouldn't you say? All hail Centurion, the true unforgiving Fuhrer."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Saturday Night Savage 05/16/2020 - by Nathaniel Idenhaus - 05-19-2020, 10:37 PM