Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 02:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official War Games Trash Talk Thread
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-08-2020, 02:19 PM

(05-08-2020, 02:13 PM)Mastermind Said:
(05-08-2020, 12:57 PM)Dark Warrior Micheal Graves Said: Great, I get drafted to a team that I'll have to carry. Fuck you Carnes!

(05-08-2020, 01:33 PM)Dark Warrior Micheal Graves Said: Harry Carnes = SHIT
Madtermind = Less stinky SHIT
Zane Norrison = Decomposing SHIT
Jelly Jam Face = WTF HARRY?

YOU MADE 1 GOOD PICK.

ONE!!!

I deserve all you guys pay for this event. Its only fair since IF we win, it'll be because of me and ME ALONE!!!

The camera fades back in again as Mastermind's jet is not far from New Zealand now. He finds out his last two team members. Zane Norrison and Liam Roberts.

"Fuck I have to put up with Zane Fucking Norrison for one night....... and who the hell is Liam Roberts? Oh well. Guess they both have their work cut out to be on Team Hanari.

"As for your comments about carrying the team Michael Graves...... Go fuck yourself..... no one carries me......... You are lucky you got me on this team.... I think this team is strong...... but whatever. I'll pull my weight.... You do what you have to, say what you want..... but don't ever moan that you have weaknesses on your side.... Crazy ass mother fucker.... You carrying this team... That's a fatal joke right there."

Mastermind slams the laptop down and cuts the feed.

Dude can't even keep it together after a little trash talk. I stand by my comments. Fuck this team, TRADE ME!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Official War Games Trash Talk Thread - by (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 05-08-2020, 02:19 PM