Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 5/6/2020 - RESULTS
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-07-2020, 01:35 PM

"Jennifer literally presents the low price of her own worth, like she's standing on the corner, awaiting her next 'John' to come along, with the other women for hire. The only difference is that Shane doesn't have to worry about breaking a twenty before he fucks her. And Peter Gilmour declares out loud and proud, with absolutely zero shame or even the slightest hint of disgrace in his eyes 'Told you all I'd find a way to beat that pig' and then proceeds to believe that he is somehow better than two of the top tier men in the company. The fact that these events correlate with each other astounds me and not necessarily cause they happened but because I've come to expect nothing less. This has become the acceptable standard and it makes me sick, quite frankly. I mean, when I see trash and a spillage of disgusting filth before me, my first thoughts are to dispose of the waste and cleanse the area and when I witness insufficiency, I would think the only way to solve that problem is to remove whatever was causing it. However, I suppose that way of perceiving things is somehow wrong, the real answer to those scenarios is to laugh at them and use words. Okay. That seems productive, I can see how that logic is really improving things around here."

Nathaniel smirks and fires up a cigarette as he shakes his head.

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
red-x (05-08-2020)

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 5/6/2020 - RESULTS - by Nathaniel Idenhaus - 05-07-2020, 01:35 PM