Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 08:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ahhh Gillmore you Lush Devil Dong Worshiper.
DocktorTrust Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-06-2020, 04:11 PM Exclamation  Ahhh Gillmore you Lush Devil Dong Worshiper. -->

Comm on you baffoon, Your foolish and dumb self destruction curdles the ladies milk. If I had half a mind I would bend you over my knees and give you the sweet spanking you so desperately deserve. And mind the trash all around I have been taking to the chinese dragon far too often it has bleed my accounts but You Sir. give me need for more snow diamonds and brown paste. If you were my slave never once would i let you off my chain and never would you beg for loving cause every moment your dear Doctor would give you the dragon, the snow diamonds and brown paste as well as sweet herbal demons yet discovered by man. Sweet by Gill My neither's yearn for more more more Ever More..

[Image: Y4TGOBQ.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like DocktorTrust's post:
(03-07-2020), bRiaN sTorM (03-07-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Ahhh Gillmore you Lush Devil Dong Worshiper. - by DocktorTrust - 03-06-2020, 04:11 PM