Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 12/14
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-16-2019, 02:14 PM

"Robert.....

What has happened to you? The once proud man who stood atop the XWF kingdom has been reduced to an excuse making fool. I swear there was a little drool on the side of your lips there, you may want to take care of that.

Make my life a living hell? You've already done that bro, check it off the list. You have had my number and I will admit that. It feels so liberating to tell the truth, doesn't it? It sure does. Hell, you gallivanting around the XWF, showing up on Savage, sticking a microphone in your scruffy face and proclaiming that APEX is still alive......it was a sad display to see what you have become........

..........because it is your own fault, isn't it Robert? You have alienated everyone around you with your Nixon-Watergate-esque paranoia until you had no more allies. You pushed James and Drew away with your own ego, and left them high and dry when Hanari and Steve Justice rolled through town. What happened to having your boys backs? They certainly have had yours.........and where were they when you lost your title to Soldier?.....hmmmm.........but you sit here and claim that APEX is still alive when there isn't a single shred of evidence left to prove anything but the same type of fall I suffered from.........It feels so liberating to tell the truth, doesn't it?

Robert if I am still on your radar at all, if your shallow and damaged ego is hurt by me claiming that APEX is dead than it just proves my point further, you were never fit to be champion. You held the belt during a time when the roster was at it's lowest point. Management changes, roster turnover, not a real "star" so to speak. Hell I pushed you to your limit. You ran through everyone else, and then played games to give me my title shot because you knew that there was a chance that I could actually beat you. Then, when I beat Jim, I was gunning for you. You ended up winning that match and I was so fucked up mentally that I allowed it to get the best of me. With me gone, you thought all of your threats were gone until a real star showed up and beat you to within an inch of your life. Soldier didn't just take your belt, he took your pride. He took your soul. Now The Engineer is the champion and suddenly you feel the need to pop back up like a bad rash. Where were you before Soldier went AWOL? Hiding in a corner with your tail between your legs, that is where. Now you see the inconsistencies in the top tier that you see in yourself, and you decide the time is now to bring your neck beard back on XWF television. You think you can beat Lux, don't you, Robbie? Your time is up, the era is over, your reign has been killed off like the Dinosaurs. I am going to be the Hart Champion, and you are going to be the one sitting home at whatever Trailer Park you reside in now, watching me hold up that title while you sit there with nothing left. It feels so liberating to tell the truth, doesn't it?

So you want to threaten me, you want to lay me out, you want to cause me grief and heartache? Robert, I am over you. I am not getting pulled into this again. You see yourself in a spot where the spotlight is off you and you have to run back to your security blanket? At this point Robert, the tables have turned. I am going to be Hart Champion, I am on my way back up, and you are sitting there with nothing. Am I backing away from a challenge? Never. But I am not getting sucked into your insecurities. I'll see you when I see you, Robert, but at this point in our careers......you need me a lot more than I need you.

I'll see you when I see you, Robert. But for the meantime, take a look at this..........

[Image: RBCCeU6.png]

[Image: t2I0MLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-16-2019)

Messages In This Thread
Saturday Night Savage 12/14 - by Atticus Gold - 12-14-2019, 08:04 PM
re:Saturday Night Savage 12/14 - by Corey Smith - 12-14-2019, 09:38 PM
Saturday Night Savage 12/14 - by Chris Page - 12-15-2019, 03:16 AM
re:Saturday Night Savage 12/14 - by Madison Dyson - 12-15-2019, 07:26 AM
re:Saturday Night Savage 12/14 - by Zane Norrison - 12-15-2019, 04:08 PM
Saturday Night Savage 12/14 - by Carver's Sheath - 12-15-2019, 11:18 AM