Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Jesus god damn fucking Christ
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-08-2019, 10:53 PM

i gotta get something or somethings off my chest.

In order for me to do that we gotta go back to the most recent xwf universal title match, im talking about the james rave vs unknown soldier match.

I say that because theres a difference between between bull shit and bull shit, and this time there is a difference.

This is where it pisses the fuck me off.

Usually when a mega block buster type of match like the james raven versus unknown soldier for the universal title, usually theres hype, comotion, discussion,opinions, so on and so on.

Then it dies down, and every once in a while that very same discussion picks right up, then finally died down for good.

But in shocking turn of events that never really materialized.

When i by say never really materialized, i mean very little or nothing.

I guess you can say the only thing that did happen that match was announced till when the next week all there was opinions, and a discussion about the match.

Like i said, very little or nothing.

I was like holy shit barely anything came outta it.

Aside of unknown soldier finally being the guy who defeated james raven for the title.

Now lets flash forward to now unknown soldier defending the title against me in a torcher cell match.
***do to technical difficulties the rest drezdins promo will not be airing live on the xwf network.
Sorry for any inconveniences it may caused.
The problem is being worked on as we speak.***

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
(10-09-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-08-2019)

Messages In This Thread
Jesus god damn fucking Christ - by drezdin5788 - 10-08-2019, 10:53 PM