Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 07:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About the X-treme title thing
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

09-17-2019, 03:42 AM

Following up from a post I saw, seeing what I'll have to say is OOC, I will quote this considering it is OOC post and have an idea on it.

(09-15-2019, 10:20 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: But I think, as we have all known, forever, and ever, that the 24/7 rule applies to PINFALLS.

Is there a reason why people can't win the X-treame title by submission or have a title that is for submissions? That would be interesting to have since we have trash-talking, hardcore and hiding pins belts, but not the submission one. I'm just wondering as to why we can't have a title like that or make the X-Treame title to involve submissions as well as pinfalls? After all, it'll work the same way, but just wait until either someone taps out or responds to move out of a submission.

For those in the UK or Europe for that matter as we're near enough the same time zone, how do you respond in time to kick-outs in time, despite the time zone differences with the Americans if you've tried it out? I will say it's that factor that has held me off from responding. Not that I care for losses of course, but just wondered how it works for UK/European handlers if there are some besides me here.

Also doesn't it affect matches for PPV's and the shows if the title is always on the line and someone claims as champion? Would the former champion still be in the match for the X-treame title and the new champion is involved in it? That's always been something I've been confused with.

Half of these most likely are stupid questions, but I just wanted to know how it all works and wondered if you ever considered having a submission's title or making the X-treame title have submissions involved to lose titles as well?

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
About the X-treme title thing - by Kieran Overton - 09-17-2019, 03:42 AM
About the X-treme title thing - by Corey Smith - 09-17-2019, 04:33 AM
About the X-treme title thing - by Theo Pryce - 09-17-2019, 04:46 AM
About the X-treme title thing - by Kieran Overton - 09-17-2019, 05:06 AM