Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 09:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPINEBREAKING
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-08-2019, 05:08 PM

(09-06-2019, 04:03 AM)Madison Dyson Said: KICK OUT!

First off.... Cups tits .....woman.

Second of all, Drezdin you can't polish a turd. Honey, I know that's you, the shortbus is showing. I mean, I haven't quite figured out how you made yourself shorter...or Asian....but shit, it's the XWF, anything's possible. Heh, I'm kidding about all that. I know you're not Drezdin. He can at least hit on being passably entertaining by accident from time to time.

You wanna talk about holes in my game? Because I'm pretty sure that not having an adequate command of the English language when you're facing the queen of shit talk constitutes a pretty big fucking hole in yours. Come to think of it, where are your papers? Did you arrive here through the legal immigration and naturalization process or leave a whole bunch of drowned kids in your wake swimming in to Te-hass?

Oh wait, you probably came in from Canada, didn't you? Those limp dicks! Yeah, they sure as shit would be the type to tolerate your butchery of the Mother Tongue. At any rate, just hold up right there....I gotta make a phone call.

You know Madison has ICE on speed dial.

It's ringing! But being the solid sort that I am, I'm going to offer you the chance to commit ritual seppuku before these good old boys ship you back to the savage orient. Your choice, bitch!

OOC: There wasn't an official call on the last attempt, but I'll still defend this one like a BOSS

Now normally in this situation, i would usually and normally say something like your so ugly that even the vehicles that passing by you are merging on coming traffic to avoid your ugliness.
Or your so dumb that even you cant get hit by passing cars.
Or your momma is so nasty that she sucked your daddys dick and kissed you with it.
Or your the only person on the planet that makes satan deni you the entrance to helll.
No No No No No.
Normally that would of happened, but not this time.
Cause Bitch what the fuck!?!
I mean do i really gotta bring and drag ray Charles's dead blind ass and stevie wonders blind ass in the middle to make you realize that IM RIGHT THE FUCK HERE YOU CAITLYN JENNER WANNABE.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
Madison Dyson (09-08-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-08-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates drezdin5788's post!
Madison Dyson (09-08-2019)

Messages In This Thread
SPINEBREAKING - by The Wretched Nobody - 09-06-2019, 12:47 AM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by Madison Dyson - 09-06-2019, 04:03 AM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by Atticus Gold - 09-06-2019, 05:40 AM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by drezdin5788 - 09-08-2019, 05:08 PM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by Madison Dyson - 09-08-2019, 05:40 PM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by The Wretched Nobody - 09-06-2019, 05:23 AM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by Madison Dyson - 09-06-2019, 04:27 PM
SPINEBREAKING - by Atticus Gold - 09-08-2019, 04:37 AM
SPINEBREAKING - by drezdin5788 - 09-08-2019, 07:38 PM