Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 07:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF Tag Team Tournament Invitational...WHAT IS IT?
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-12-2019, 07:24 PM

(06-12-2019, 06:08 PM)Atticus Black Said:
(06-12-2019, 05:23 PM)Lux Said: I might want to do this, but if at that point I'm still the TV champ how would that work? Would I be double booked on Savage? Because if that's the case I probably couldn't. :/

Good question.

So the GMs and I discussed this and we came to the conclusion that you may join the tourney if you like but you must defend the TV title in each round of the tag tournament. You will only lose the title if you are the one who is pinned in the match and the person who pinned you will become the new TV champion. So basically for the duration of the tourney, the TV will operate under Xtreme title rules.

We thought this would be the best option since not defending it would diminish the title in a way and we didn't want to stop you from joining the tag tournament.

Interesting. I'll give it some thought.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:XWF Tag Team Tournament Invitational...WHAT IS IT? - by Corey Smith - 06-12-2019, 07:24 PM