Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 09:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! B.L.M. Boston Lives Matter A response to War Games
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-28-2019, 10:35 AM

First off, apparently Donovan has reading comprehension problems. Instead of just flipping through picture books, Maybe you should have spent more time focusing on passing your English class. It wouldn't hurt to go through some "Hooked on Phonics" courses as well. Clearly, this paid off ref names L-U-X as the person he paid off. ( I'll slow it down for you so you can understand)
Y-O-U-R N-A-M-E I-S N-O-T L-U-X . Secondly, I'm not worried about you guys jumping in our match. I'm more worried about Shark Nados than I am you guys trying to come rescue your falling comrade.
Thirdly, Hey Jenga legs, shouldn't you be off doing "Make A Wish" commercials with sentimental music to get poor middle class people to donate to help your Christopher Reeve, I can barely walk because I got in a car crash legs? Only people who operate above an elementary school level IQ will get that reference.
fourthly, did somebody who failed to be successful in the urinal of America just come at me about sucking? I guess I should be star struck. It's not every day I get to talk to the AARP poster boy. The XWF crash dummy who has more injuries than a blind punter. Hey Centurion, you hear the phone ringing... (Waits for him to turn up his hearing aids) I SAID THE PHONE IS RINGING! IT'S 1994, THEY CALLED TO SAY THEY WANT THEIR WRESTLING MOVES BACK! Question: Why is Hitler better than Centurion? Because at least Hitler knew when to call it quits. HAHA! That's the reich kind of joke for the XWF! I bet you did NAZI that coming...OK I'm done.
And last but not least John "You could land a plane on my forehead" Whyte. No I was not staring into a mirror although I do make that a frequent habit because it provides a great time of reflection. Now there have been some false accusations that I complain and whine about match conclusions and that's just not the case. As a man of integrity and honor I just want what's best for this organization. This thing with the ref it was an act of injustice that needed to be made right.
ON THE OTHER HAND... John there's more whine coming out of you than Nappa Valley. In the last month I have seen multiple post from you "You're all pieces of crap" "Why am I on a card that I didn't sign up for" not only does your mic skills suck but maybe the reason that John Whyte loves John Whyte is because nobody else will.

NOW, if you don't mind I have some work to do.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
B.L.M. Boston Lives Matter A response to War Games - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-28-2019, 10:35 AM