Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 06:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
BAD ASSES
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-15-2019, 08:53 AM

Your case is sort of an interesting one since you are a bit of a hybrid. I think in scenarios where people are continually being active in more than one show, they will get the considerations for both.

Realistically what it all comes down to is that on Anarchy I will be auto-booking people, so I NEED to know who is open to that with the Anarchy RP format. Everything else is Opt-In anyway, so it doesn't make as much of a difference. There's just no real reasonable way to list the roster as more than one option.

(05-15-2019, 08:44 AM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: I don't really have a problem with this.

In the case of an Anarchy member like myself who originally was listed as a Warfare member and still plans to actively opt-in on Warfare shows, will my character still be mostly resigned to Anarchy related activities? I'm not gonna trip about not being considered in certain title scenes, but I would like to know.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ned Kaye (05-15-2019), Rain (05-19-2019)

Messages In This Thread
BAD ASSES - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-15-2019, 08:29 AM
BAD ASSES - by Centurion - 05-15-2019, 08:34 AM
BAD ASSES - by Ned Kaye - 05-15-2019, 08:44 AM
re:BAD ASSES - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-15-2019, 08:53 AM