Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 04:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
third time's a charm
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-13-2019, 10:52 PM

It was the years of training under the legend Killer Kowalski that I learned just about every wrestling move known to man. In the beginning, I took my bumps and my bruises. I learned the hard way what not to do in the ring vs many different sized wrestlers whether they possess a great technical skill or very little. You remind me of midget wrestlers. You're like a tiny person with a mean bite. One of the most unforgettable experiences of my career was the time I squared off against the world famous midget wrestler Raymond Kessler. Boy was he a sneaky little devil. It's like trying to catch a chicken. Just when I thought I had him in my grasp that little punk managed to get free and kick me in the rear. Pretty soon after being embarrassed and kicked in the rear multiple times, you learn to not do the same thing over and over. I eventually got a hold of that little fellow & despite the fact that he was the most skilled midget wrestler in the world, I beat him at his own game I learned the hard way on how to deal with smaller opponents. Yes, I know the idea of a 6'7 380 lb wrestler bragging about beating a midget is hysterical. The point is, I have prepared myself night and day to combat any and all type of attacks While you're about to drift off to dreamland with your face covered in the most expensive face mask while sleeping on a bed that probably cost more than my house, I'm training. I'm preparing. I'm getting ready. I'm playing Chess while you're over here playing Checkers. You're not even in my league. While you continually get spoiled by your exotic vacations, expensive hotels, and thousand dollar menu items, I'm lifting. I'm studying, I'm working my butt off to be successful. I have been here a week & a half & I've already fought for 3 titles. I've made my presence known on Savage Saturday Night. You can't touch my work ethic! I'm a worker. Look no further than the fact that I'm still coming at you at 12 midnight. I know what you thought. You thought I was going to be some rookie jobber like all the other guys. Come in shoot a promo then walk away & quit. NOPE! In case you haven't caught that memo honey it's time to wake up and smell the coffee! I'm not going anywhere. I don't know the term burnout. I always finish what I start. Even if the wrestling gods don't smile upon me at this moment, just be sure that I'm always going to be coming for you. You better sleep with one eye open. You better use your money to buy more protection. I'm coming for you. I won't stop! I won't quit! I am your worst nightmare!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BostonBruiser02128's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-14-2019)

Messages In This Thread
third time's a charm - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-13-2019, 01:39 PM
re:third time's a charm - by Lacklan - 05-13-2019, 04:53 PM
re:third time's a charm - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-13-2019, 06:16 PM
re:third time's a charm - by Lacklan - 05-13-2019, 06:47 PM
re:third time's a charm - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-13-2019, 07:21 PM
re:third time's a charm - by Lacklan - 05-13-2019, 08:13 PM
re:third time's a charm - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-13-2019, 08:26 PM
re:third time's a charm - by Lacklan - 05-13-2019, 09:54 PM