Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 5/8/18
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-19-2019, 05:08 PM

[Rain is sitting in the Perfect Storm's lockerroom, Snow standing before him, raging at their loss... which she atributes to Rain; ]

Snow: Reeve.... what in the FUCK was that?! If you woulda tagged me in before ur ass was kicked, I coulda gone in there and atLEAST saved some face, but fer fuck's sake... Reevie, I cain't take this much more. Either you start strappin' on them work boots and kick some ass 'round here, or I'm gunna hafta go an' cut the apron strings! I REALLY want you to be succesful, yer muh brother.... not to mention my lover.... but regardless ah how yer career goes, I'm aimin' fer mine to soar into the stars, whether yer along fer the ride or not. So... War Games is comin' up quick. Whadya gotta say?? Gimme somethin' tah believe in...

[Rain stands up gracefully, before wrapping his arms around Snow's shoulders..... he gazes lovingly into her eyes, before locking in a beautiful, loving lip-lock, gently entangling his tongue with that of Sarah, his kid sister... Her fury melts into pure ecstasy.... the scene fades.]

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare - 5/8/18 - by Ned Kaye - 05-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare - 5/8/18 - by Rain - 05-19-2019, 05:08 PM