Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F*** You TV EP 3 (Zane Norrison)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-28-2019, 06:36 PM

"Brains are a sustenance... a nutrient, that subsides and satisfies the internal beast. In a way that the rest of a human form, doesn't supply."

"I enjoy regular food though. Before I came onto your show, I ate a chicken pita with avocado... and brains. I try and mix that into a normal diet plan. As normal as one can get... when adding brains, into the mix."

"As for being single... yes, I am single."

"Yeah, you're probably right, I could still skate. It's like riding a bike, you don't just up and forget that shit."

"Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3... all day."

"Absolutely, I'd be into the extreme division and can withstand way more than your average wrestler, so few things are off the proverbial table. Everything except pistols at high noon, works for me."

"Lastly, I didn't sign up for war... games, cause my boy - Donovan Blackwater, has got that captain spot. Wouldn't want to steal his thunder. Ya feel me bro?"

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Zane Norrison's post:
Rain (04-30-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (04-28-2019), Tony Santos (04-29-2019)

Messages In This Thread
F*** You TV EP 3 (Zane Norrison) - by Eric Polulu - 04-25-2019, 02:51 PM
re:F*** You TV EP 3 (Zane Norrison) - by Zane Norrison - 04-28-2019, 06:36 PM