Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 02:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck You, TV Ep 1 (feat Rain, anyone)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-20-2019, 11:15 AM

[Suddenly, Rain's lover, Tony Santiani, comes onto the set.]

[Image: film-teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles-1990-c...95x335.jpg]

Tony: LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!

[Eric looks a bit worried, while Kali just continues to look at her phone. Tony then removes his hockey mask.]

[Image: elias-koteas-07.jpg]

[...apparently he also removes a shirt or two....GAWD THIS GUY IS HAWTT!! XD ]

Rain: OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo, Tony-Tone!! You're lookin' SMOKIN' 2nite, hunny! ^___^

Tony: Yo, Reevie-kins, why are ya on the Eric Andre show? Adult Swim nowadayz is fah losers and chumps!! Ya too good fah this, raYne!!

Rain: It's RAIN, not raYne!

[Kali looks up from her phone for a second, wondering how in the HELL Rain was able to tell the difference. o__O ..... Eric also lets them know that Andre is his long lost twin brother!! Without the exclamation points this time. Tony looks out at the 'audiences'... which is actually a kareoke machine.]

Tony: You don't even have a real audience!!! Glad I got my hockey stick.........

[Image: ForsakenTiredIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif]

[Tony steps over to the machine and starts BASHING AWAY AT IT LIKE A CRACK-ADDICTED CHIMP ON STEROIDZ!!!!!!!.... Eventually, the machine is a broken mess]

Tony: I always HATED them damn things!! Actin' like they own the world!!! Wht do they know?! >:^(

[Tony shakes his head, before walking over to the set of chairs beside Eric's desk, and the big guy plops on down, patting his knee. Rain giddily sets down upon Tony's left leg, wrapping his arms tightly around his man. Eric looks unsettled by the show of male-to-male affection, but he decides to shrug it off. Kali glances up from her phone and rolls her eyes again, before returning to her cell phone.]

Rain: I joined up with the XWF back in 2013. Only a month later, I depressed everyone on the roster so terribly that they forged together and cut me to ribbons. I still have the nightmares, all of them. ALL of the nightmares. >_< ...Then? THEN I returned as a demonic changeling, but I still didn't get the treatment I deserved, the glitz, the glamour, the marquees and the moolah!!!

[Image: moolah.jpg]

Rain: Instead, Sid Feder shoved a toilet plunger in my face and I was gone for a while. I would return, leave, and repeat till this past year. I'm FINALLY ready to kick some major hiney, and I'm not afraid to break a nail!! XD ....Also, FUCK the boys in the back!! >:^O

Tony: I would. :P

Rain: Oh stahp!!! Hush your sweet lil face, baby!! ^___^ <33333 xoxo

[Tony and Rain share a quick eskimo kiss, rubbing their noses together. Rain then 'boops' Tony on the nose, as 'The Queen of Queer' turns his focus back on Eric.]

Rain: As for that BITCH in the "audience"? Sure, Ulty Warry mighta said that....but lookit him now. ... Oh, that's right, you can't. Not without a shovel anyway!!!!!!! XD ^.^ ........Ooohh, and btw, 411, those naked security guards were GAWR-JUSS!!!!!!! <3333333333333 xoxoxoxoxo ^_____^

[Eric simply looks toward the camera, shaking his head in utter disbelief.]

+ ~ tbc by eric, or anyone ~ +

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz

Messages In This Thread
Fuck You, TV Ep 1 (feat Rain, anyone) - by Rain - 04-20-2019, 06:42 AM
Fuck You, TV Ep 1 (feat Rain, anyone) - by Rain - 04-20-2019, 11:15 AM