Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 01:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Wild Pigeon Approaches
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-12-2019, 08:12 PM

(04-12-2019, 07:48 PM)BigD Said: I know this bitch, she's some psycho who likes to tweet about all her "problems." She hates old people, but likes Trump. Go figure, there's your usual MAGA hypocrisy. You think old people are ugly, but have no problem mindlessly chanting "build that wall" for an old, tub of lard who thinks like you.

You're the Queen of XWF, top of the food chain? Well if that were true, why aren't you the top dog of this company, Universal Champion? If what you state to me isn't "fake news", then why the hell are you challenging ME for this low tier title? Because you ain't shit. Since I got here, you wanna know what I'VE seen of YOU?

I see some snobby ass cunt who acts like the world revolves around her because she's convinced she's so beautiful everything should be handed to her. Well I ain't handing you this title. You think that just because I haven't proven myself in your eyes, that you're better than me? Get out of here with your alternative facts.

You want to hear the truth? I'd tell you, but everytime I see someone you don't feel is worth your time try to make a comment to you, you ignore them and type on your phone about how some noob is on your favorite curling rack....... sorry, THIRD favorite curling rack. Pretentious. You hate noobs, you hate what you call hasbeens, but how do you expect people like that to get better and on your level of they don't try to improve? Because they're near you, something you might find use if, but have no use for THEM, so screw them, am I correct?

I think you're a victim of your own anger, honestly. Immigrants suck, poor people take your hard earned money, and people like me are a waste of space and air. You hate peasants, yet you won't get off your own lazy ass to do a damn thing yourself? No, didn't think so. You're "too good" for that, but not good enough to acknowledge those who do what you can't.

I've heard Trump supporters tell people that feelings don't matter, yet all I see out if you is your whiney feelings. Bitch, piss, and moan about an uber guy being 180 pounds and how he doesn't deserve to be near you?! Drive.......... yourself.......... and please, do us all a favor and be drunk when you do it, just don't kill anyone else besides your dumb ass when ya do.

By the way, remember that Trump, MAGA hypocrisy I mentioned earlier? 180 pound Uber driver doesn't deserve to be near you? Your Supreme Leader is over that for sure, so what does that say about you and the unintelligent crap that spews from your mouth and 'brain.'

I don't know who destroyed your MAGA hat, but I applaud them. Now do me a favor and go back to Twitter where I thankfully don't partake in......

KICK OUT!!!!!!!!!

One of the things that I find funny about guys like you is how you get conned into looks. You see my fair face and assume that I expect to be waited upon. You hear how I talk and assume that I feel I’m superior. You hang on my every word yet complain about how I’m all around.

And everything you know is wrong.

Now, I COULD do that whole COPY/PASTE bullshit that everyone around here thinks works, since there are...what...TWELVE things that you said that are completely wrong? Like...ya know...not having a problem with immigrants...or my PERFECT driving skills...or the fact that, while I’m sure you’re all “YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP AND DAT MAKES YOU A BIGOT HAHAHA FAKE NEWS ALTERNATIVE FACTS” while I’m in an interracial, same sex marriage. But I don’t need to do that. Because everyone around here that has been paying attention for the last month knows this little bit of reality:

I AM the top of the mountain.

I AM the Queen of Anarchy.

And while some dipshit named Blaq (“GET IT GUYS MY NAME IS BLAQ AND I’M BLACK AND ITS COOL HAHAHAHA I’M SO FUNNY”) will try to take my shine in order to find relevance, at least he has paid attention to more than a few squibbles and quips. Because while you have been doing your tryhard best with fallacious assumptions from your couch with a beer balanced on your gut and your chest full of donut crumbs, I’ve shown a display of vocal technique from crushing to charming, from classical to innovative, of different colors and flavors, so wide, so full, so varied, that every single “legend” associated with this company has slid their way into my DMs hoping to catch some of that shine.

But I’m sure you already knew that before you opened your mouth, right?

Guess not.

But by all means, continue to make guesses off the surface. Continue to look at skin-deep aspects of personality and assuming that is the core. Continue to be EXACTLY what I said you were: Behind in the times and thinking that promotional skills of the 80’s are going to hack it in this day and age. Continue to be the guy who needs political and racial baiting to get some heat like it was the 70’s and the business is full of sheiks, flag-waving American heroes, and Evil Foreigners. Continue be be relegated to the opening matches so that people can take their piss breaks before important matches happen.

As for me? I’ll be busy holding your championship up high as I walk into the main event of the first Anarchy. I’ll shine it up so that it finally looks decent after having been around your greasy waist, give it some of that shine that VV is so desperate to rub off me, and continue to be the light that even Main looks to in order to find his way.

Enjoy this pin.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lacklan's post:
CTN (04-13-2019), Dolly Waters (04-12-2019), Kid Kool (04-12-2019)

Messages In This Thread
A Wild Pigeon Approaches - by Lacklan - 04-12-2019, 05:21 PM
A Wild Pigeon Approaches - by John Whyte - 04-12-2019, 05:48 PM
re:A Wild Pigeon Approaches - by Lacklan - 04-12-2019, 06:40 PM
re:A Wild Pigeon Approaches - by Lacklan - 04-12-2019, 06:54 PM
A Wild Pigeon Approaches - by John Whyte - 04-12-2019, 06:46 PM
re:A Wild Pigeon Approaches - by Lacklan - 04-12-2019, 06:51 PM
A Wild Pigeon Approaches - by John Whyte - 04-12-2019, 06:58 PM
re:A Wild Pigeon Approaches - by Lacklan - 04-12-2019, 07:01 PM
re:A Wild Pigeon Approaches - by John Whyte - 04-12-2019, 07:07 PM
re:A Wild Pigeon Approaches - by Lacklan - 04-12-2019, 08:14 PM
re:A Wild Pigeon Approaches - by B.O.B. D - 04-12-2019, 07:48 PM