Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-03-2019, 04:53 AM

He speaks!!! Everyone gather around the Mongoloid known as Kuda speaks. Hold up for a second you could’ve done this the whole time? Wow, color me shocked. Flabbergasted even. I really enjoy when people say that they are giving me my fifteen seconds, but really when you think about it…. isn’t it really the other way around. Sure you could’ve called out James or Centurion, but they wouldn’t respond. To them you are nothing more than a nuisance. Yet you chose me, a man who doesn’t mind swatting away the poor bothersome little pieces of shit.

The fact that you say no one cares about me, then you go on a long tirade ABOUT me really paints a different picture. Honestly I’m even surprised that you would say such hurtful things, even when they aren’t true. It must really hurt your ego knowing that my mere presence made you and most of the roster obsolete. Think about it, I’ve been back in the doors maybe a week, and people have already forgotten that you even exist.

It’s not that you mattered before hand, no, it’s just you were the only thing around. I guess one man’s trash.

I love how you called me out, said nothing, and then said that I was silent. That’s really cute. Your tried your best there Kuda, you really did. It’s just a shame that you decided to end your career now. I don’t want you make this any harder that it already is. Talking about me going against green rookies? Really, you thought you needed to go there? Ok. You’ve been in an XWF ring Exactly ONE time. Let that sink in. Once. And the competition in that match was laughable at best, I’d be surprised if you didn’t win. So before you go calling an end to my career, look at yours and what you’ve done, then sit down Kettle.

Fuzz once again pins this moronic imbecile who doesn’t know what the fuck he’s talking about.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Round 2 - by Shawn Warstein - 04-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Round 2 - by Shawn Warstein - 04-02-2019, 06:47 PM
Round 2 - by Kuda - 04-02-2019, 07:42 PM
re:Round 2 - by Kuda - 04-03-2019, 03:35 AM
Round 2 - by Shawn Warstein - 04-03-2019, 04:53 AM
Round 2 - by Shawn Warstein - 04-03-2019, 06:14 PM
re:Round 2 - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 04-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Round 2 - by Shawn Warstein - 04-04-2019, 05:53 AM
Round 2 - by Noah Jackson - 04-04-2019, 05:58 AM