Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The most...frightening promo
ElPantera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-08-2019, 12:11 AM

“They are from another world, another way of life that somehow has merged with our own. These world's are kept separate for the safety of everyone. And yet, they're connected." ― Meredith T. Taylor

JR: "That was the most...fucked up thing I have ever seen."

The other three men in the room nod their heads in agreement. JAMES RAVEN, JB ALAN, and NATHAN LUCAS have made the trip down to GRAND FORKS, SOUTH DAKOTA from their training facility to support the professional wrestlilng debut of their teammate ALEJANDRO RIVERA whom they affectionately call 'Pantera'.

The four men have just taken in a promo from PANTERA'S opponent this upcoming Saturday at the RALPH ENGELSTEAD ARENA. He was offered on two days notice a match against the 0-1 LUX. Originally, the HILITE FIGHT CLUB team had dismissed the contest as nothing more then a toss off. The kid would be little more than a flash in the pan, but after seeing what they just saw...all four men are still silently staring at the youtube homepage where LUX' latest promo had appeared.

They had planned on witnessing a kid tell how he was going to use PANTERA as a stepping stone, he was going to breeze past him on the way to the top where he'd beat ROBERT MAINS for the Universal title soon. Yes, they were all ready for a good laugh, but what they got was something that would give them nightmares for months, a scene out of a horror film, a deadly sci-fi movie that came to life.

They had seen two thin figures alone in a futuristic room one motionless, the other trying to comfort it's comrade. The sounds of war in the background we're deafening. JAMES had rolled his eyes towards PANTERA at that point, what was this shit? Then the conscious one started speaking in a fast, paniced voice explaining to her semi-conscious friend how they had been invaded, everything was destroyed, an ambush had taken place.

It was now PANTERA'S turn to throw a grin towards RAVEN. Was this kid and his team really desparate enough to dress some clowns up as members of HILITE FC, kick in a door just for LUX to take them all out? "What a fucking joke?" JAMES thought aloud amidst looks of uncertainty from NATHAN and JB. What they saw next was not some overpaid bad actors dressed up as the team to be easily destroyed by LUX.

It was horrible. They had witnessed a woman with a Viper's mouth, steel teeth, and blood soaked hair shrieking like a predator striking to kill holding a head that looked as if it could have been LUX'. The figure on the ground was making incoherent noises whilst the figure in control fearfully worked controls, all the while watching the monstrosity on the other side of a glass door, then suddenly LUX was within safety stumbling throughout a room within the same hotel as the group were staying. You saw him stare into the mirror white as a ghost, seeing what nobody else could then crash...a fist hit the mirror with quickness that couldn't possibly be human.

They watch LUX move around the room, making bed, getting changed, showering (assumedly as it wasn't actually shown) in a whirlwind of film sequence. After 20 seconds of this sequence they watch as LUX stands freshly dressed. They listen as LUX briefly discusses JOHN LEWIS without no feeling. A touching gesture. The crew, but most of all JB ALAN gets angry as she talks about how JOHN was just an adequate opponent and that's why he chose him, but then she discussed PANTHER a little preferring to call him 'big cat' nobody minded that because 'El Pantera' is Spanish for Panther which can also translate to Big cat.

Then in the middle of him putting down Drezdin and Pantera's priorities she was interrupted. The crew was lost once again. Swords? Why swords?

The promo had long since ended, but the four men were still glued to that YouTube homepage. Finally, NATHAN LUCAS breaks the uneasily silence.

NL: "So that was...odd"

The other three knew what he'd meant. They knew that whole promo was staged. How could it have not been. Nobody stands by filming a defenseless figure and a little whisp of a creature about to be destroyed by a monster that was holding a decapitated human head. It just doesn't happen, but still the short film did leave the crew wondering exactly what kind of person ALEJANDRO was getting involved with. JAMES RAVEN voices this.

JR: "That guy must be off his rocker!" he says with a laughter on his face. "Who the hell goes to that length just to promote an opening card match?"

ALEJANDRO shrugs his shoulders. To him any publicity was good publicity. He hated scary movies though and that little ten minute film...

AR: "Holy Shit." He finishes his thought out loud.

NL: "My only concern is this. How sane is that little guy? To do something so creepy?"

Out of the group at HILITE FC NATHAN was the most sensible, quiet, smart, common sense, always studying. The other team members had their fighting intelect to, but NATHAN was always on. He's always serious. The complete opposite of JAMES RAVEN and ALEJANDRO RIVERA. They were jokers. They always made smart comments and never thought before they did. Don't get me wrong they'll study an opponent and always go in with a game plan. They study like the person accross from them are inaminate objects. NATHAN knew they weren't.

JB ALAN on the other hand was the quietest of this crew of buddies. If he spoke it was one or two lines at best and meant for a whole group, and not anything really specific. Unless he was helping a young up and coming amateur wrestler study film. He's a former DIVSION 1 wrestler out of Oklahoma State. RAVEN always asks why he never went professional. JB just shakes his head not wanting to admit he can't stand to lose, not even scripted.

The four jump involuntarily as a knock sounds at the door. All four men look around at one another to answer it. Finally, JB the quietest, but most impatient out of the group gets up and looks through the door's peephole.

JB: "Pantera, it's John Morgan from mmajunkie."

Pantera looks at his rolex, 4:30.

AR: "Right on schedule."

Time had flown.

Smoothing back his hair, ALEJANDRO opens the door with a smile looking directly at John Morgan. The two shake hands as ALEJANDRO invites him into the hotel room. After a bit of conversation and drinks being offered. JAMES, NATHAN, and JB step out of the room leaving JOHN and ALEJANDRO to talk.

JM: "I'm sorry I couldn't get to you sooner. It's been a hectic week what with UFC 234 coming up this weekend, Boss Fight IV where you had three teammates win. So, it's been speculated that you were heading for the professional wreslting ring. Is this a permanent career change?"

AR: "No, not at all" ALEJANDRO responds kindly. "The XWF and Union have agreed to allow me to compete in both companies."

JM: "So, you've jumped in pretty quick. Was there a reason?"

AR: "Yes. I don't know if you ever heard the name JOHN LEWIS?" The reporter nods his head "He had two appearances coming up and I wanted to honor him by fulfulling his duties. It will be a good time. I have one match coming up just a few miles down the road against a LUX Saturday night and a quick trip to New Zealand for a Wednesday night showing against a Drezdin."

JOHN nods his head looking impressed.

JM: "So do you feel that the skills you've acquired as a mixed martial artist will translate well to professional wrestling."

ALEJANDRO smiles at the question looking out the corner of his eye at his guest.

JM: "Tune into XWF99.com or download their mobile app, watch me on Saturday and Wednesday night then we'll talk about it."

Both take sips of their water.

AR: "Now, you had come here to discuss my MMA career? So, what's on your mind?"

The screen slowly begins fading out as JOHN and ALEJANDRO begin a discussion of MMA.

[Image: alberto-del-rio-png-4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
The most...frightening promo - by ElPantera - 02-08-2019, 12:11 AM