Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 06:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention CHRIS CHAOS
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-01-2019, 02:13 PM

Jenny is seen now in just a bikini top, the rest of her body under the bubbling water of the Jacuzzi she rests in. She has a large wine glass in hand, as usual. A wicked smile crosses her face. She climbs out and lays on a chair, soaking in the rays. She looks at peace, for once.

[Image: VVLKONE.jpg]

"Nyx, I appreciate you coming to the defense of myself and Chris, and I appreciate you exposing Drew for the lot lizard he truly is. I mean, Main looks like he drives a truck for a living anyway, and Drew looks like he 'releases some stress' from Main if you know what I mean. Thanks, girlie, but honestly it wasn't needed. These two have dug their own grave, and now they need to lie in it. Chris IS going to take the Universal Title off of Main, whenever the greasy haired "Omega" stops being scared to face him one on one. Chris was right, Main just can't let him go. Chris is one of the most decorated champions of all time here, and a sure fire XWF Hall-of-Famer. Who else on this roster can tag that to their name? Main knows he needs this match to revive a dying career and a lame-duck title reign. I am going to just let the pieces fall into place.

However........

They DO have another set of titles......don't they? If they want to keep flapping their dick traps, maybe, just maybe, THE QUEEN can go against medical advice and give it the old college try once again, ya know? It would feel good to have Archyle kiss my feet......he's been using his mouth for a lot more lately........so, if they aren't scared to face two females, one of which is risking permanent paralyzation, perhaps they can put the tag titles up?

Nah.

They won't.

They are all talk, like I figured.

But Nyx, babe, I'd LOVE to get lunch with ya. I'll pick you up, we'll hit the town and gossip about how many undiscovered species live on Main's scalp. Oh my god, it will be SO fun! Text me!"

Jenny laughs and takes a sip of her wine as the scene cuts out.

[Image: UvS0P7X.png]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post