Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WARFARE Results 01/30/2019
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-31-2019, 07:59 AM

"I am not one to usually say I was wrong. Nor do I relish saying it. I really, really don't. Like I... REALLY, REALLY... don't ever, at all, enjoy saying it. However, despite that, I am not so pride filled and arrogant, that I can't admit it when it is well warranted. Duke defeated me, fair and square and has given me quite a bit to think about, in the process. With that being said, you're right Duke, I am that into you, how about I take you out this Saturday, for a date? C'mon. Whaddya say? Some dinner, maybe a movie, we'll see what happens. Play it by ear. No pressure but you might want to bust out your 'good underwear'. If you know what I'm sayin'. Wink wink, nudge nudge."

Donovan smiles broadly and instantly starts cracking up. Shaking his head a tad, he gradually composes himself.

"Nah. I'm just fucking with you. I'm not interested in you, Duke. Come on. What the fuck? I'm straight and you're the butler from the Addams family. That would never work out. Every time I came over to your place, you'd greet me at the door and say... 'You raaaang.' And I'd be like Duke, what are you doing, you live alone. Also what am I doing here? I'm straight. Catch ya later. I'm going home to fuck my girlfriend. As I leave, I still look back and do the 'call me' signal though. Haha! I kid. Or do I? Hah! No. I do."

A chuckle.

"Anyway, in all seriousness. That was an epic fight and I was wrong, you are one helluva fighter, Duke. For that you have my respect. It was fun. Don't you think? I sure do. We should do it again sometime. Maybe make it even more interesting and add on a stipulation. I'm thinking... buried alive. Just a thought. You can get back to me on that. Alright, with that being said, I think it's about time I hit that old dusty trail, sort of like Smoking Bob does every morning... at the crack of dawn, when he leaves his ranch and sets out into the city, on a wagon pulled by his trusty steed, Bullseye."

"Donovan Blackwater out."

"Peace."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
WARFARE Results 01/30/2019 - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-30-2019, 08:42 PM
WARFARE Results 01/30/2019 - by Sebastian Duke - 01-30-2019, 09:40 PM
re:WARFARE Results 01/30/2019 - by The Brothers Blackwater - 01-31-2019, 07:59 AM