Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get in on this.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2019, 10:54 AM

Vinnie dusts himself off and stands up, noticing a stain on his brand new Zubaz pants.

"Aw, man."

He then turns and sees the door where Robert did indeed attempt to write "fire exit" but instead wrote "fiar exsit." Vinnie does a lot of work with educationally challenged kids on his off time and doesn't want to make Rob feel too bad, so he looks at him sympathetically and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey little buddy. My bad. I didn't know you were . Do you want me to get you a replica Federweight belt that looks just like mine? I'll sign it and everything! Imagine, you'd actually get to meet and have the autograph of a for real, living, breathing, XWF legend!"

Vinnie looks at John, immediately forgets him, and looks back at Rob.

"So. Considering your, uh, limitations... I think we could like definitely get you on the list for Gilmour's Cure, too! That's our annual award for handicapable little dudes just like you who don't let their obvious limitations hold them back! You could be an inspiration to all the other little droolers and window lickers back at your group home. Think about it! You, up on stage with a fresh Oopsie Diaper on, giving a notably awful and difficult to understand acceptance speech while everyone in the audience claps out of a sense of obligation. I mean, it's almost as cool as winning the Federweight Title, which you obviously can't REALLY do... at least not while it's mine."

Vinnie hands Rob a card, then tousles his hair and starts to walk off.

"Think about it dude! Oh! And uh... get that guy a helmet. Pretty sure the paint he's eating is totally lead-based."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-29-2019, 07:08 PM
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-30-2019, 10:37 AM
re:Let's get in on this. - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-30-2019, 10:54 AM
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-30-2019, 01:16 PM
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-31-2019, 07:56 AM